1. Gangster Land
    Moves
    31 Aug '04 02:45
    I was wondering how feasible it would be to include a place where people can make and vote in polls. Perhaps another forum with a different twist...for instance, instead of a thread title you would simply come up with a question you would like people to vote on. Come up with 3-4 options for the voters to choose from etc etc etc...Have the site keep track of the results and display them as the voting progresses. I have no idea how much work this would be, but if it is possible it might be kinda fun.

TheSkipper
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    31 Aug '04 07:42
    good idea!!
    th
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    01 Sep '04 18:56
    And while they're at it, a fantasy chess engine would be great. Everybody gets a budget to spend. Players cost is dependant on their rating. Only 3 players from each country. Game runs for 1 year. Winner gets £200,000.

I don't think so...

;D
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 Sep '04 19:02
    I have intended to get voting in from day 1 - but never quite got around to it.

It is really very simple too!(In fact, this site launched with some basic voting built in!)

-Russ
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 Sep '04 19:05
    Originally posted by donallyne
    And while they're at it, a fantasy chess engine would be great. Everybody gets a budget to spend. Players cost is dependant on their rating. Only 3 players from each country. Game runs for 1 year. Winner gets £200,000.

I don't think so...

;D
    This has been spoken about before, but it is just too much work unless I miraculously find a spare couple of weeks to waste.

-Russ
  6. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    01 Sep '04 19:07
    Originally posted by Russ
    This has been spoken about before, but it is just too much work unless I miraculously find a spare couple of weeks to waste.

-Russ
    That should be possible. At least you don't have much to do with the forums lately.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree