1. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    15 Jan '03 19:24
    Russ, I've had this happen to me about five times in the last couple of days. Making a trial move - NOT clicking 'move' but having the move being made anyway. I'm on a PC windows 98, AOL 7 at present.

Rhymester
  2. Near the edge
    Moves
    15 Jan '03 19:49
    This has happened to me a few times too.

I'm not 100% sure, but the only common factor seems to be that I have windows media player playing in the background when it happens.

Being the musical sort, Rhymester, I'm guessing you might play a few soothing tunes while making your moves?
  3. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    15 Jan '03 20:02
    Originally posted by timmo
    This has happened to me a few times too.

I'm not 100% sure, but the only common factor seems to be that I have windows media player playing in the background when it happens.

Being the musical sort, Rhymester, I'm guessing you might play a few soothing tunes while making your moves?
    I have been known to... but I have my hi fi and TV on the same rack as my computer so I when it happens AOL is the only program running.

Rhymester
  4. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    15 Jan '03 20:05
    That happened to me also in a game against dustnrogers today. I did place me bishop on Be3 and suddenly the game switched to the next game and accepted the move!😠

I did not hit the "move"

Harri
  5. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    16 Jan '03 15:03
    It happened again in a game against vaknso today! My rook was an Rh7 and I was just watching when the move was accepted!

Harri

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree