1. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    05 Aug '03 01:31
    On the profile page, can we add a place that shows a list of all 'in progress' tournaments that the person is still active in? After a while I tend to forget just which ones I am still entered in and I suspect other members have the same problem.

I brought this up before but I think the thread got buried.

Thanks, Marc
  2. Standard memberChaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    Baseball Purgatory
    Moves
    05 Aug '03 12:20
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    On the profile page, can we add a place that shows a list of all 'in progress' tournaments that the person is still active in? After a while I tend to forget just which ones I am still entered in and I suspect other members have the same problem.

Thanks, Marc
    I agree. Some tournaments take so long you'd tend to forget what you're in. I for one don't want to be playing what I consider my max. games and suddenly be in a tournament! Thanks Russ for all you do here
  3. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    05 Aug '03 13:52
    i'd go for a direct link to their games (cuurent: then prrevious) too
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Aug '03 18:52
    Originally posted by mwmiller

Thanks, Marc
    Yes, I can do this.

I will be doing another pass of the profile page to incorporate all the feedback I have had since I released the new page.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree