russ or Russ

SubscriberBrrr
Help 14 Apr '23 01:12
  1. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    14 Apr '23 01:12
    thanks for reaching out....i suffered acute kidney failure about 2 weeks ago, i just collapsed on the spot, and could not remember ANYTHING for the next week. i had been taken to the emergency at the nearest hospital, and lay in a coma for many days...
    now, i'm on the road to recovery, but my kidneys are still only working at 25 percent or so of their normal functioning, and i'm taking a boatload of MEDICATIONS OF ALL SORTS, also for my heart...
    U can help me please, i lost a TON OF GAMES, TIMED OUT, so it makes my record look TERRIBLE here; i'm trying to reach out to the owner of rhp, i know he goes by
    Russ or russ or something similar,
    to explain all what happened; do U know his exact contact info, by message I mean???
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    14 Apr '23 04:491 edit
    @Brrr

Send feedback (link at bottom of every screen) to communicate directly with site administrator "Russ". But seriously, why not just put an explanation on your own profile page? That's where we would look for an explanation of the timeout stats on that profile page. And after you've played another 20 games your rating will be back where it belongs anyway.

Hope your medical situation improves.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    14 Apr '23 15:40
    @brrr said
    thanks for reaching out....i suffered acute kidney failure about 2 weeks ago, i just collapsed on the spot, and could not remember ANYTHING for the next week. i had been taken to the emergency at the nearest hospital, and lay in a coma for many days...
    now, i'm on the road to recovery, but my kidneys are still only working at 25 percent or so of their normal functioning, and i' ...[text shortened]... hing similar,
    to explain all what happened; do U know his exact contact info, by message I mean???
    i lost a TON OF GAMES, TIMED OUT, so it makes my record look TERRIBLE
    I don't think you should attach too much importance to your Rhp record
    Ask yourself "does it really matter"?
    Hope you improve health wise, which is what really matters.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree