Saving

Standard memberfrenchfreak
Help 13 Apr '12 14:46
  1. Joined
    13 Apr '12
    Moves
    13 Apr '12 14:46
    How do I save my games in pgn?
    Is there a page with the rules for redhot pawn?
    I ask because I wanted to know if a player can be banned for using computer software.
    THX
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    13 Apr '12 15:42
    Hit 'my games' above and left here and that'll take you to various folders.
    Then directly under the 'ladders' icon hit 'manage games'.. then, on the left, you'll see selected games and 'email pgn' listed..then it's a simple case of looking at your games and selecting which you wish to forward..there is a select \ check box you must tick to the far right after game frequencies of last move made etc.
    Just found this lol:
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/mygames/emailgames.php

Of course, 3b Terms of Service state:
    (b) While a game is in progress you may not refer to chess engines, chess computers or be assisted by a third party. Endgame tablebases may not be consulted during play but you may reference books, databases consisting of previously played games between human players, and other pre-existing research materials.
    You'll find all you need here:
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/myhome/termsofservice.php
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Apr '12 17:08
    The links at the bottom of every page include Site FAQ and also Terms of Service.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 19:56
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    The links at the bottom of every page include Site FAQ and also Terms of Service.
    What's more, the top post in this forum says, and always says, "Please read the site FAQ before posting".

Guess how many people don't...

Richard
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 22:23
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    What's more, the top post in this forum says, and always says, "Please read the site FAQ before posting".

Richard
    I wouldn't hang the guy for that - how many people actually read (and take note of) signs???
  6. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 22:26
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue

Richard
    It's human nature for 50% of us...insomuch as 50% of us never read the 'how to' instructions when buying anything from a toaster to a new car. I learnt that with a mobile fone I'd been given recently, how to 'easily transfer numbers from one fone to another,' it said on the box...I did 'transfer' them all, yes I did..unfortunately I transferred them all to the 'delete button' ... sometimes even the 50% that READ all the bloody instructions occasionally just get too overly impatient lol...
  7. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 20:20
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    It's human nature for 50% of us...insomuch as 50% of us never read the 'how to' instructions when buying anything from a toaster to a new car. I learnt that with a mobile fone I'd been given recently, how to 'easily transfer numbers from one fone to another,' it said on the box...I did 'transfer' them all, yes I did..unfortunately I transferred them all ...[text shortened]... hat READ all the bloody instructions occasionally just get too overly impatient lol...
    Digressing somewhat, I remember a story about an accusation in a newspaper which stated that 50% of a council were corrupt.
    The council demanded an apology and in the next issue they printed that they apologised for the previous statement, and in fact 50% of the council were not corrupt.
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 22:34
    Originally posted by venda
    Digressing somewhat, I remember a story about an accusation in a newspaper which stated that 50% of a council were corrupt.
    The council demanded an apology and in the next issue they printed that they apologised for the previous statement, and in fact 50% of the council were not corrupt.
    How often do you find the perfect riposte when it's too late to use it? I just loved that one of yours ...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree