1. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Mar '08 12:36
    Originally posted by carjacker
    The text that is being quoted above is "shortened" but not by me. I object. The text is mine and I do not approve of it being irresponsibly "shortened." By whom??? What is the rule/justification for this censorship?
    Quoted texts have a length limitation. If the original text exceeds the allocated space the software removes a chunk not far away from the end of the original text. Most of the time the edited piece is still readable but now and then a critical piece is lost.

If you need it to be full-length you may have to copy and paste from the original post into the "post" box.
  2. Joined
    02 Mar '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 17:53
    Is there any way to have the board refresh itself every time my opponent moves or is that a browser-related change I need to make?
  3. Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    12 Mar '08 23:28
    Originally posted by Mephisto2
    Russ, it appears that when the player starting the game makes at least one change in the position, then the setup function works, but not if one selects 'start from this position' on the initial position. That should help you to find the bug.
    Indeed, I think this is the source of the trouble I have ben having. When I initiate the game starting from any position except move "0", the set piece symbol appear, Thanks for the suggestion for the source of the bug.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Mar '08 16:03
    Originally posted by camdenyoruba
    Is there any way to have the board refresh itself every time my opponent moves or is that a browser-related change I need to make?
    This is a correspondence chess site. If you want to play live games, click on the "Play Blitz" button in the top right of your screen.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree