Site connectivity problems

Site connectivity problems

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
08 Dec 07

games not coming thru to email site can u fix cato🙂[gid]monabid, and spineless[/gid]

London

Moves
17 Jan 08

About 15:30/5 when trying to log on I received a bizarre message saying something about the beta site and thanks for helping ...with a smiley on the end. I couldn't log on and same thing occurred via playtheimmottalgame, rhp and chessatwork but after a few minutes I was able to log on as normal.

Also for me the site has become slower over the past week and I've been closing my browser and reopening it to make moves when I've been timed out trying to connect. I use firefox and it seems to be less of a problem when I switch off greasemonkey. Nothing mission critical just a little irritating.

a

Moves
17 Jan 08

Originally posted by Mahout
About 15:30/5 when trying to log on I received a bizarre message saying something about the beta site and thanks for helping ...with a smiley on the end. I couldn't log on and same thing occurred via playtheimmottalgame, rhp and chessatwork but after a few minutes I was able to log on as normal.

Same here.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
17 Jan 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Mahout

Also for me the site has become slower over the past week and a problem when I switch off greasemonkey. Nothing mission critical just a little irritating.
I made a mistake when updating the site code.

I can normally do this without lengthy outages, but in this case I slipped up. The message you saw was intended for beta testers only.

Sorry about that.

-Russ

edit :
Thread 85174

Moves
22 May 08

Ive been getting the 'ERROR V2 RHP' a few times this morning.....GMT

n

Moves
22 May 08

Originally posted by Ciaran
Ive been getting the 'ERROR V2 RHP' a few times this morning.....GMT
same here - from about 6 am problem persists...

c

Moves
22 May 08

It is happening now on gameserve.php page, (22/05/2008 9.35), at the moment I'm going on refreshing but nothing happens.

David

c

Moves
22 May 08

Approximately after 3-4 attempts, it works, but for each link i follow...very frustrating