Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member Al Green
    Isle Of Chess
    23 May '03 20:35
    New to your site, since about Mar. 1, will probably become a flying star. Would like to see move notification include move co-ordinates with the notice and also, in move list, have move and response be the same number. Is this too much to ask?
  2. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    23 May '03 21:43
    Originally posted by Al Green
    Is this too much to ask?
    Don't think so...
    But too much to get 😉
    No, just kidding... you know that Russ makes this site just for fun and for us... so everybody can can ask - but it's not sure that you get it. If the idea is good Russ'll make it - nothing is too dificult for him! 😀
    th
  3. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    23 May '03 22:15
    Originally posted by Al Green
    New to your site, since about Mar. 1, will probably become a flying star. Would like to see move notification include move co-ordinates with the notice and also, in move list, have move and response be the same number. Is this too much to ask?
    Not at all. I will try to get this done.

Time has always been my enemy (I spend nearly all my spare time I have at home working here as it is) - but I have an announcement to make about this soon, which should allow me to move forward quicker.

-Russ
  4. Standard member Al Green
    Isle Of Chess
    06 Jun '03 19:37
    Ref my post 23 may 03 and your response. Another good reason for move notification to include move co-ordinates. This would enable move study and response on home chessboard and minimize time spent on net site. Might save some cash. Thanks for your efforts.