Site improvement

Site improvement

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AG
Isle Of Chess

Memphis,TN,USA

Moves
23 May 03

New to your site, since about Mar. 1, will probably become a flying star. Would like to see move notification include move co-ordinates with the notice and also, in move list, have move and response be the same number. Is this too much to ask?

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
23 May 03

Originally posted by Al Green
Is this too much to ask?
Don't think so...
But too much to get 😉
No, just kidding... you know that Russ makes this site just for fun and for us... so everybody can can ask - but it's not sure that you get it. If the idea is good Russ'll make it - nothing is too dificult for him! 😀
th

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
23 May 03

Originally posted by Al Green
New to your site, since about Mar. 1, will probably become a flying star. Would like to see move notification include move co-ordinates with the notice and also, in move list, have move and response be the same number. Is this too much to ask?
Not at all. I will try to get this done.

Time has always been my enemy (I spend nearly all my spare time I have at home working here as it is) - but I have an announcement to make about this soon, which should allow me to move forward quicker.

-Russ

AG
Isle Of Chess

Memphis,TN,USA

Moves
06 Jun 03

Ref my post 23 may 03 and your response. Another good reason for move notification to include move co-ordinates. This would enable move study and response on home chessboard and minimize time spent on net site. Might save some cash. Thanks for your efforts.