1. Joined
    17 Mar '10
    Moves
    30 Apr '13 07:01
    I usually sort my games by time remaining. This way I can make sure I move in the games that are closest to skulls.
    Your latest sort by time remaining is being sorted the wrong way. (in my opinion)
    It is sorting from most time to least time.
    I think it should be switched around or a filter for the other way introduced.
    Thanks

Costad
  2. Joined
    18 Mar '10
    Moves
    30 Apr '13 07:49
    I was about to say the same thing as Costad. I also like to sort games by time remaining. Before the changes it was possible to have the lists either way around but now it only seems possible to have games with the least time left at the bottom where they are harder to find. It would be much better the other way round with games with the least time left at the top. Even better would be to have the option as before.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Apr '13 08:21
    This has now been patched to provide both time sorts that match the previous column sort. Someone requested the return of sort by moves again, so that is back in too.
  4. Joined
    17 Mar '10
    Moves
    30 Apr '13 11:24
    Thanks Russ 🙂 any news yet on club hardcore tournaments? 🙂
  5. SubscriberRenfield
    Whiteman
    Belfast, N. Ireland
    Moves
    01 May '13 21:31
    I tried to list mine by Least time remaining(and it almost works), but for some reason, the top game has 3 days remaining, an the one below has 2 days, then 5 days, 1 day, 1 day, so it isn't actually listing by time remaining

Is it somehwo worked out on percentage remaining or am I doing something wrong?
  6. SubscriberRenfield
    Whiteman
    Belfast, N. Ireland
    Moves
    01 May '13 21:34
    Originally posted by Whiteman1897
    I tried to list mine by Least time remaining(and it almost works), but for some reason, the top game has 3 days remaining, an the one below has 2 days, then 5 days, 1 day, 1 day, so it isn't actually listing by time remaining

Is it somehwo worked out on percentage remaining or am I doing something wrong?
    I think I have figures it out, it is on time left plus time bank left.

In my mind this is wrong, as no one wants to run the time bank down unless they have too.

Can it be done on move time left only?
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 May '13 22:43
    Originally posted by Whiteman1897
    I think I have figures it out, it is on time left plus time bank left.

In my mind this is wrong, as no one wants to run the time bank down unless they have too.

Can it be done on move time left only?
    Didn't we have exactly the same difficulty on the old setup?
  8. SubscriberRenfield
    Whiteman
    Belfast, N. Ireland
    Moves
    02 May '13 17:23
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Didn't we have exactly the same difficulty on the old setup?
    Yeah, I know, but the last set up at least was easier to read.

With this one in List form, it doesn't show the time remaining, you have to use expanded view, and then its not as obvious, the low time games.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree