1. Joined
    05 Dec '07
    Moves
    05 Dec '07 21:50
    Am new to this site, checked FAQ but didnt find the answer. If I have a particular position from which I want to start the game how do I go about setting it up?

Yes, I'm aware of 'Set Pieces' utility - but it forces you to effectively play out the game to arrive at the position. I dont know how to GET to the position in question, instead I would like to set it up directly. Is that possible?
  2. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Dec '07 22:45
    "new game"
    "advanced options"
    "set piece"

then send it out... it may be for subs only though..
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 00:20
    Originally posted by sastm
    Am new to this site, checked FAQ but didnt find the answer. If I have a particular position from which I want to start the game how do I go about setting it up?

Yes, I'm aware of 'Set Pieces' utility - but it forces you to effectively play out the game to arrive at the position. I dont know how to GET to the position in question, instead I would like to set it up directly. Is that possible?
    Right click on the squares on the set piece screen and you'll be able to remove/add pieces.

D
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 10:242 edits
    Originally posted by jvanhine
    ...it may be for subs only though..
    ...non-sub scum can too. 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree