1. England
    Moves
    26 Aug '12 19:48
    probably a silly answer to this but here goes - my renewal is due and ive recieved a admin message saying my credit card payment has been rejected. To be expected as ive changed credit cards - but when i follow the link, for security, i need to eneter a few digits from my original credit card - problem is i dont know the old number ( long story but i cant find the old card number) and their doesnt seem to be any other way of renewing or updating my card details!! unless i rejoin as a new member! any ideas anyone pls? - thx
  2. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    26 Aug '12 22:08
    Originally posted by SirLurch
    probably a silly answer to this but here goes - my renewal is due and ive recieved a admin message saying my credit card payment has been rejected. To be expected as ive changed credit cards - but when i follow the link, for security, i need to eneter a few digits from my original credit card - problem is i dont know the old number ( long story but i cant f ...[text shortened]... ng or updating my card details!! unless i rejoin as a new member! any ideas anyone pls? - thx
    Click on the Send Feedback link at the bottom of the page, the bosses are pretty good at solving subscription issues.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree