1. Naestved
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:46
    Is there any way to transfer the management for a clan to another member? Either once and for all or just temporarily?

Fangorn and friends have been around for a while and played quite a few games, so I'd hate to see it die totally, just because other matters in life take precende over chess.

Hopin' for da best,

Flix
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:49
    Originally posted by Flixotide
    Is there any way to transfer the management for a clan to another member? Either once and for all or just temporarily?

Fangorn and friends have been around for a while and played quite a few games, so I'd hate to see it die totally, just because other matters in life take precende over chess.

Hopin' for da best,

Flix
    Find somebody who will take over for you, temperarily if that's what you want, get them to join your clan, and then send Feedback. Russ/Chris will be able to transfer ownership of the clan.

D
  3. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Nov '06 01:50
    Hey Flix, looking forward to your return and hoping everything that you need to get sorted out happens as soon and easily as possible. I'm still keeping our last board up so when you return you can finish kicking my butt.

Frank

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree