Tournament Games

Tournament Games

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L
Stick your hands up

Your bum

Moves
23 Sep 07

Just out of interest, does anyone know what would happen if a player entered a tournament and then died? There'd be at least one unstarted game with them as white. It can't be deleted and the clock wouldn't be ticking.

F

Moves
23 Sep 07

Originally posted by Lukerik
Just out of interest, does anyone know what would happen if a player entered a tournament and then died? There'd be at least one unstarted game with them as white. It can't be deleted and the clock wouldn't be ticking.
He will lose when times is up (plus two days?).
Anyway, if he doesn't like it he can complain.

N

The sky

Moves
23 Sep 07

The clock starts ticking when the round starts. For some reason you can't see it if your opponent hasn't made a move, but the game will time out eventually.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
23 Sep 07

The clock ticks as normal even if a move hasn't been made. It might not appear like that, but it does.

D

L
Stick your hands up

Your bum

Moves
23 Sep 07

Thanks All.

D

Moves
30 Sep 07

Ah - may have answered my question.

So first move in a tournament and my opponent hasn't moved in 5 days (he is white and time is 1 day plus 7)

I see it as still 24 hours (plus timebank) to move - but in fact the clock is ticking?