1. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 19:26
    Wierd. Game 3110404 if you can tell. I certainly can't.

On my games, it says "timebank is being used" with the yellow clock. It has not been started, though, and when I look, time does not appear to be going down at all. Is it really running (invisibly) as the yellow clock says, or what? I don't know what to belive, the game telling me I have full time, or the clock telling me that timebank's a wasting.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 20:23
    Originally posted by Ramned

On my games, it says "timebank is being used" with the yellow clock. It has not been started, though, and when I look, time does not appear to be going down at all. Is it really running (invisibly) as the yellow clock says, or what? I don't know what to belive, the game telling me I have full time, or the clock telling me that timebank's a wasting.
    Why don't you start the game?
    I don't know if you can delete it withut losing the game, so why not just make a move?
  3. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 20:331 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Why don't you start the game?
    I don't know if you can delete it withut losing the game, so why not just make a move?
    I have 15 other games going.
    but I suppose I will. Still, wonder what's going on w/ that? A bug.
  4. Standard memberjfkjmh
    nice one
    bed, chair or floor
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 00:38

As you can see now, the timebank did run.
    This is a problem to many players and should be fixed (site ideas).
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 15:161 edit

In tournaments or a clan match the timeout & timebank is used up as normal weather you move or not from the start of the clan match or tournament.
    The problem is if you have not moved, it does not show the timebank being eaten up as usual after you have not moved in the timeout period. But trust me it is being eaten up. As it should. Move it or lose it.
    If you have to many games going and you do not wish anymore from your clans all you have to do is change your clan settings to unavailable for clan challenges. Then you can not recieve anymore games from your clans until you change your clan settings back to available.
  6. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 15:47
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    In tournaments or a clan match the timeout & timebank is used up as normal weather you move or not from the start of the clan match or tournament.
    The problem is if you have not moved, it does not show the timebank being eaten up as usual after you have not moved in the timeout period. But trust me it is being eaten up. As it should. Move it or lo ...[text shortened]... not recieve anymore games from your clans until you change your clan settings back to available.
    I believe that if you go to your "my games" screen and hit the info link, it will properly show the timebank/timeout remaining.
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 16:111 edit
    Originally posted by zebano
    I believe that if you go to your "my games" screen and hit the info link, it will properly show the timebank/timeout remaining.
    Yes you are correct.
    But it does not show as usual the timeout/timebank remaining on the game screen if you have not moved. It shows that they still have all their time left. Which makes some people think that they still have all their time left since they have not moved, which they do not.
  8. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 13:20
    I sent feedback, Russ said it is a bug, to be fixed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree