1. Victor, New York
    Moves
    05 Aug '22 15:56
    Is there an easy way to count how many tournaments you have won?
    Other than manually counting them. Also is there a way to download the names and dates of the tourneys won. Not a big deal but I was interested. I counted them years ago and have kept track since then.

Also, is there a table of tournaments won? Thought it might be interesting to see.
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    05 Aug '22 16:28

Removed by poster

3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    07 Aug '22 08:47
    @lstcyr said
    Other than manually counting them. Also is there a way to download the names and dates of the tourneys won. Not a big deal but I was interested. I counted them years ago and have kept track since then.

Also, is there a table of tournaments won? Thought it might be interesting to see.
    Don't think so.
    I believe you get a congratulatory message when you win a tournament so you could use that as a reference.
    Otherwise,it's relatively easy to design a spreadsheet to record all your results and you could get all sorts of other information on there such as percentage wins,games won/lost in each tournament and much more.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    07 Aug '22 17:281 edit
    @lstcyr

Maybe this will help.

From a computer, look for the little house icon on the upper left side of the page, just to left of New Game/Forums/, etc.
    Click that.
    Now on the new page, click 'My Performance'.
    This will present a list of all of your opponents, and statistics for all of your games.
    On the left of that page, under 'Filters', you can select 'Tournaments'. But this appears to just show a list of tournament opponents.

So that's not specifically what you seem to want, but maybe it will help a little!

Let us know.

Perhaps your quest (tournament statistics) can be added to a future site upgrade, if you send a feedback to catch admin. (aka Russ) attention.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 Aug '22 12:20
    If you click on "Tournaments" you have an option "my Completed".

You can leats look up in how many you did play.

there is also "all my tournaments" Where you can see how many you entered.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 06:251 edit
    @lstcyr said

On everyone's profile page is a list of tournaments won. Clink on one of the links for details. Listed from newest to oldest.

You have an impressive list of wins.
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 06:28
    @suzianne said
    On everyone's profile page is a list of tournaments won. Clink on one of the links for details.
    he knows that in his profile he is giving some detials with over 300 won tournaments
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 06:341 edit
    @ponderable said
    he knows that in his profile he is giving some detials with over 300 won tournaments
    I'm talking about down at the bottom, after the list of clans and clubs one is in. Everyone has a list of tournament wins on their profile page, unless you have no wins.

Seems redundant to include a list of your wins in the description section.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree