Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member steelydan
    the Custerdome
    23 Dec '04 06:58
    I've got a game that's been dragging on for quite some time now...and in fact my opponent has used up all his timebank. However, I don't see the skull and crossbones yet (and haven't for about a day now since he timed completely out).

    Any reason for this??

    thx,
    steelydan
  2. 05 Jun '05 12:16
    Originally posted by steelydan
    I've got a game that's been dragging on for quite some time now...and in fact my opponent has used up all his timebank. However, I don't see the skull and crossbones yet (and haven't for about a day now since he timed completely out).

    Any reason for this??

    thx,
    steelydan
    Never timeout anyone until they are given a fair chance to play.
  3. 05 Jun '05 15:54 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by steelydan
    I've got a game that's been dragging on for quite some time now...and in fact my opponent has used up all his timebank. However, I don't see the skull and crossbones yet (and haven't for about a day now since he timed completely out).

    Any reason for this??

    thx,
    steelydan
    Condider sending them a reminder first. They may have other things on. Anyway, back to your problem, I think there is a slight glitch with RHP. It shows zero time bank left where in actual fact there is a small amount left. Give it a day or so and your skull and cross bones will materialise.

    Jim.

    EDIT: Just noticed. This thread is as old as my gran. Where did you dig it out from TVC?
  4. 05 Jun '05 16:37
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Condider sending them a reminder first. They may have other things on. Anyway, back to your problem, I think there is a slight glitch with RHP. It shows zero time bank left where in actual fact there is a small amount left. Give it a day or so and your skull and cross bones will materialise.

    Jim.

    EDIT: Just noticed. This thread is as old as my gran. Where did you dig it out from TVC?
    Browsing in between slow movers.
  5. 13 Jun '05 20:34
    I have been waiting since May 17 for opponent to move. His time out has remained static on a day or so for the past couple of weeks.
    However, my time is now running very low and will run out in day. What gives? I sent to reminders quite some time ago.
  6. 13 Jun '05 20:49
    Originally posted by brainy1
    I have been waiting since May 17 for opponent to move. His time out has remained static on a day or so for the past couple of weeks.
    However, my time is now running very low and will run out in day. What gives? I sent to reminders quite some time ago.
    At the risk of sounding patronising, who's go is it, yours or his?