Unknown player

Unknown player

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A stable personality

Near my hay.

Moves
21 Nov 09

I've just played a blitz game against a "RichieMuhammadShakoo", but if you search for this player in 'find player' he's not listed. But there is a "RichieMohammadShakoo" (note spelling difference) who is banned. Why can I find one but not the other? They're probably the same person anyway.

Moves
21 Nov 09

Originally posted by C J Horse
I've just played a blitz game against a "RichieMuhammadShakoo", but if you search for this player in 'find player' he's not listed. But there is a "RichieMohammadShakoo" (note spelling difference) who is banned. Why can I find one but not the other? They're probably the same person anyway.
i've had that before... i'm not sure if it's because they've never moved or the account was very recently created but i'd put my money on one of those. consider them a p1200 when it happens.

Moves
21 Nov 09

Is the person offering a draw penalized(more pts.) simply for offering rather than accepting the draw?

Australia

Moves
21 Nov 09

Originally posted by jimm619
Is the person offering a draw penalized(more pts.) simply for offering rather than accepting the draw?
No.

h

Moves
22 Nov 09

If they haven't made a move, they do not show up in the search . . .

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
22 Nov 09

Originally posted by heinzkat
If they haven't made a move, they do not show up in the search . . .
Are you sure? I'm sure I've read 'never moved' on a profile before. On forum posters. Maybe it's if they've not either posted or moved.

MA
Nyuszi, golyó!

Moves
22 Nov 09

Originally posted by yo its me
Are you sure? I'm sure I've read 'never moved' on a profile before. On forum posters. Maybe it's if they've not either posted or moved.
But if you try to use the "Find player" option and type that users name it will not find him/her.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
22 Nov 09

Originally posted by Mariska Angela
But if you try to use the "Find player" option and type that users name it will not find him/her.
Oh I see.
Grovy avatar by the way.