update folder

update folder

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
28 Dec 21

I want to create a new folder for 2022 games. I already have the maximum 24 folders, so I archived the games in my oldest folder and now it shows 0 games. When I try to change the name of the folder,
1. I go to manage folders.
2. Select the folder which now shows 0 games.
3. Click on "edit"
4. When I type in the new name and click on "update" I get a message saying "only 24 folders are permitted".

Help,

Bob Mathews

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
28 Dec 21

@bob58 said
I want to create a new folder for 2022 games. I already have the maximum 24 folders, so I archived the games in my oldest folder and now it shows 0 games. When I try to change the name of the folder,
3. Click on "edit"
4. When I type in the new name and click on "update" I get a message saying "only 24 folders are permitted".

Help,

Bob Mathews
Maybe the work-around is to delete the empty folder and create a new one?

Otherwise I think this would be a topic for "feedback". Maybe the program code handles the edit as if a new folder was created and the old one deleted (temporary variable)

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
29 Dec 21

@bob58 said
3. Click on "edit"

Help,

Bob Mathews
I think you'll find it has done it and the display message is for reference only
I tried this,without emptying the folder.
I just went onto manage folders,clicked on "edit" and changed the name in the box.
It now shows as one of my 24 folders with the new name