vacation?

vacation?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k

Moves
08 Oct 05

I go away to school and have limited access to computers.. how do I warn opponents that I'll really only be able to make a move about once a week? Should I just be on a permanent vacation? I realize not many people will want to play me because it'll take forever, but I'm hoping there are a few patient people out there...

Gp

Moves
08 Oct 05

Originally posted by kelsmith
I go away to school and have limited access to computers.. how do I warn opponents that I'll really only be able to make a move about once a week? Should I just be on a permanent vacation? I realize not many people will want to play me because it'll take forever, but I'm hoping there are a few patient people out there...
Go to My Settings and from there go to my profile. You will then be able to let players know how long you need to make a move.

a

Moves
08 Oct 05

... but I'm hoping there are a few patient people out there...
You want a game? Just challenge me. I will be patient.

Adje

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
08 Oct 05

Only accept time contraints that you will be able to play in, ie: you'd probably need T/O of 7 days.

D

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
11 Oct 05

This site needs to replace "Timebanks" with "Vacation Time".

Gordon Bennett!