1. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    24 Aug '07 17:43
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    User 97934 was banned for the same reason.

He started harrassing me in Game 3776080, accusing me of using an engine and my mom. 😠 Also banned for having multiple accounts.
    Did he have 3 accounts by chance?
  2. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '07 01:03
    Originally posted by zebano
    I heard that User 97934 created User 375689 for his brother, who didn't make many moves before quiting. He was caught and both accounts were terminated. He then created User 376143 and User 376143, which both got terminated the next day. The next day, he created User 376570, which got terminated on the 15th, and finally User 377591 was created and terminated three days later.
  3. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    I heard that User 97934 created User 375689 for his brother, who didn't make many moves before quiting. He was caught and both accounts were terminated. He then created User 376143 and User 376143, which both got terminated the next day. The next day, he created User 376570, which got terminated on the 15th, and finally User 377591 was created and terminated three days later.
  4. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
  5. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '07 01:042 edits
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Whoops, a triple post. 😲 🙄 😵 😲 🙄 😵 😲 🙄 🙄
  6. Alabama
    Moves
    03 Sep '07 15:281 edit
    Hi, Dutch.

Speaking of abuse, I just finished a very disturbing game with a fellow named Chandradi in another tournament I'm in. First this guy says he's only eight years old and is being coached by a grandmaster (Julian Hodgson). Then when I am winning he starts insisting that I accept a draw. First he says that in return he'll tell me "the latest move [his] grandmaster told [him]." When I declined that generous offer he started cursing at me, calling me pig face, et cetera. Most unpleasant. 🙁

Game 3905609

Edit: But a very satisfying checkmate, considering the circumstances! 😀
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '07 15:501 edit
    Originally posted by Ohforf
    Hi, Dutch.

Speaking of abuse, I just finished a very disturbing game with a fellow named Chandradi in another tournament I'm in. First this guy says he's only eight years old and is being coached by a grandmaster (Julian Hodgson). Then when I am winning he starts insisting that I accept a draw. First he says that in return he'll tell me "the latest move cursing at me, calling me pig face, et cetera. Most unpleasant. 🙁

Game 3905609
    You mean he takes human advice from others? Is it really permitted by TOS?
    And he is 8 years of age? Isn't there a lowest age clause somewhere for membership in RHP?
    And ***he*** has the nerves to be harassing ***you***?
  8. Alabama
    Moves
    03 Sep '07 16:18
    He seemed to imply he was getting advice from this grandmaster, but then he said he wasn't. I don't really care either way, or if he's only eight years old, but I have my doubts as to whether he really is -- although his language skills are bad enough for that. For one thing, he posted his e-mail address in his last message (you can see it in the public message log), which a minor should not be doing. But mostly, I can't believe that someone only eight years old would be that abusive -- or disturbed.
  9. San Diego
    Moves
    04 Sep '07 22:28
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I don't believe the title is accurate as you haven't been VERBALLY harassed.

I think the word you were looking for was TEXTICULARLY harassed.D
    Great new word, but the user was indeed VERBALLY harassed--that is, with words. He or she was just not ORALLY harassed. I can hear Beavis and Butthead laughing now.
  10. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '07 22:57
    Hi, Dutch.

Speaking of abuse, I just finished a very disturbing game with a fellow named Chandradi in another tournament I'm in. First this guy says he's only eight years old and is being coached by a grandmaster (Julian Hodgson). Then when I am winning he starts insisting that I accept a draw. First he says that in return he'll tell me "the latest move ...[text shortened]... ]3905609[/gid]

Edit: But a very satisfying checkmate, considering the circumstances! 😀
    send feedback if you haven't already. The game mods will look at the messages and decide if they will be banned or not
  11. Alabama
    Moves
    05 Sep '07 03:59
    I told him I'd report him if he was abusive again.
  12. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Sep '07 21:57
    don't give him that, report him right now 😠
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Sep '07 22:05
    i'd report them so to save another player being abused by this player.
  14. Earth
    Moves
    09 Sep '07 14:35
    Originally posted by TheHumanFritz
    Move 70 TheHumanFritz
    Sorry I do not understand vulgar langauge. What did you say again?

Move 70 sitch629
    OK SIR...I TRUST THIS WILL BE DEFINITIVE AND CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU....GO F*** YOURSELF! HOWS THAT?

Move 69 TheHumanFritz
    Yes or no? I want a definitive response.

Move 68 TheHumanFritz
    draw?

Move 67 TheHumanFritz
    Why dont ...[text shortened]... very last minute before you make your move. Why don't you just accept the loss? And rematch me?
    So you insulted him first by commenting negatively on his style of play. If he was playing within the time controls he broke no rules. If he declined to accept or comment upon a draw you offered, he broke no rules. In fact the only person who has offended chess etiquette is you, by trying to push your opponent into a draw when he didn't want one (the subsequent swearing aside).
    He doesn't have to accept being badgered by you on either count. His reply was rude, but to then run to the forums to try and cast a shadow on the guys name is a little weak. Come work with me for a day and I'll show you what harassment means 🙂
  15. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Sep '07 15:532 edits
    Originally posted by Policestate
    So you insulted him first by commenting negatively on his style of play. If he was playing within the time controls he broke no rules. If he declined to accept or comment upon a draw you offered, he broke no rules. In fact the only person who has offended chess etiquette is you, by trying to push your opponent into a draw when he didn't want one (the sub name is a little weak. Come work with me for a day and I'll show you what harassment means 🙂
    maybe both players should be reported?

I smell a lot of 3(c) in this thread.😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree