1. Standard memberplayer42
    Happy Hour Hero.
    Albuquerque, NM
    Moves
    22 Nov '04 17:13
    I do not understand this new term. My clan leader is encouraging me to select one particular clan as my "league" clan. What does that mean? What will happen if I do?
    --confused.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    22 Nov '04 18:44
    Originally posted by player42
    I do not understand this new term. My clan leader is encouraging me to select one particular clan as my "league" clan. What does that mean? What will happen if I do?
    --confused.
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=15468

D
  3. Standard memberplayer42
    Happy Hour Hero.
    Albuquerque, NM
    Moves
    22 Nov '04 19:29
    Thanks! Now I know where to look, but I am still totally confused. Maybe I'm just a little slow. Will read Russ' post very slowly several times until I understand what the heck he's talking about...
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    22 Nov '04 19:39
    Originally posted by player42
    Thanks! Now I know where to look, but I am still totally confused. Maybe I'm just a little slow. Will read Russ' post very slowly several times until I understand what the heck he's talking about...
    Just think about most other sports.

Each team plays the same amount of games. Points are awarded. At the end of the season, the team with the most points wins. As the clan standings are, its all about quantity, not quality. Leagues basically means everybody plays the same number of games, and then see who wins.

D
  5. Standard memberplayer42
    Happy Hour Hero.
    Albuquerque, NM
    Moves
    22 Nov '04 22:08
    Thank you. Much simpler.

--Less confused.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree