1. Standard memberNilfisk
    This is not my child
    Canterbury, NZ
    Moves
    11 Jan '05 07:12
    I have signed up the the 2005 Championship Tourny and now realised the actual commitment that tourny represents.

Is there a way of exiting the tournament without forfeit and thereby not affecting my rating? Or do I have to simply resign my games and take the ratings dive?

I am dissapointed with either prospect but the former is obviously preferred from my POV.😳
  2. UK
    Moves
    11 Jan '05 10:51
    Unfortunately you have to take the drop.
  3. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '05 11:23
    Is it really so unmanagable - 22 games with a 60 day time bank on all of them?
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    11 Jan '05 11:25
    Originally posted by Nilfisk
    I have signed up the the 2005 Championship Tourny and now realised the actual commitment that tourny represents.

Is there a way of exiting the tournament without forfeit and thereby not affecting my rating? Or do I have to simply resign my games and take the ratings dive?

I am dissapointed with either prospect but the former is obviously preferred from my POV.😳
    If you resign the games without making a move, then they are 'unrated' and obviously won't hit your rating points. But at this stage, I'm guessing you have moved in all of them.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree