1. Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 06:10
    So what's with the little emblem beside my new opponent's ("captain cupcake"😉 name whenever I see it. For instance: http://www.redhotpawn.com/profile/playerprofile.php?uid=357751 But I see it also on my "my games" page, in my archive also, and elsewhere. I looked a bit for an explanation of this "emblem's" significance – is it a code? what is it? a book with wings?
  2. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 07:46
    It's explained here: FAQ
  3. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 12:59
    Originally posted by John of Reading
    It's explained here: FAQ
    you are linking to an explanation of the different stars. this does not sound like what is he asking about to me. I cant see how this could be mistaken for a "book with wings"

carjacker, I see no emblem which resembles a book with wings - do you ever see it beside any other users name?
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 14:51
    Originally posted by MCA
    you are linking to an explanation of the different stars. this does not sound like what is he asking about to me. I cant see how this could be mistaken for a "book with wings"

carjacker, I see no emblem which resembles a book with wings - do you ever see it beside any other users name?
    It's the "move frequency" symbol, I guess.

D
  5. Joined
    12 Nov '07
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 16:51
    Carjacker, Perhaps you have been staring at a chess board too long?😲
  6. Joined
    12 Nov '07
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 16:51
    Carjacker, Perhaps you have been staring at a chess board too long?😲
  7. Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    21 Nov '07 23:48
    It was a small blank square with two points coming out either side. Possibly thetips of the points of captain cupcake's new star . But it isn't there any more. You all missed it ; only I was blessed.
  8. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 16:15
    Originally posted by carjacker
    It was a small blank square with two points coming out either side. Possibly thetips of the points of captain cupcake's new star . But it isn't there any more. You all missed it ; only I was blessed.
    I suspect it was just the star image that did not load properly, causing the blanc square. The wings are separate images, you should know.
  9. Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    29 Nov '07 16:47
    Originally posted by Aiko
    I suspect it was just the star image that did not load properly, causing the blanc square. The wings are separate images, you should know.
    Finally, what I think is likely the correct explanation of the mysterious "winged square". Now Aiko can go to work explaining the Bermuda Triangle and UFOs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree