1. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    03 May '10 18:11
    This one is easy. All you have to do is finish the sentence in 50 words or less (not including the initial words I give you).

It was a dark and stormy night ...

(eg. It was a dark and stormy night, even darker and stormier than the night before, which was dark and stormy.... or, you know, something better.)

Please PM me your entry. Do not post it here. Deadline is May 18, 2010. I will then post all entries for voting.

Aaaaand go!
  2. Playing with matches
    Moves
    07 May '10 03:44
    Originally posted by Raven69
    This one is easy. All you have to do is finish the sentence in [b]50 words or less (not including the initial words I give you).

(eg. It was a dark and stormy night, even darker and stormier than the night before, which was dark and stormy.... or, you know, something better.)

Please PM me your ...[text shortened]... t it here. Deadline is May 18, 2010. I will then post all entries for voting.

Aaaaand go![/b]
    It was a dark and stormy night, the bars were open and it was time to rock out with your cockerel out.
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    07 May '10 13:27
    This one is easy. All you have to do is finish the sentence in [b]50 words or less (not including the initial words I give you).

Please PM me your ...[text shortened]... t it here. Deadline is May 18, 2010. I will then post all entries for voting.

Aaaaand go![/b]
    It was a dark and stormy night when I logged into RHP and entered the competition. This one is easy. All you have to do is finish the sentence in 50 words or less (not including the initial words I give you).

😛
  4. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    07 May '10 17:10
    😵

And here I was afraid people would not be able to read instructions...
    "Please PM me your entry."
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 May '10 17:12
    It was a dark and stormy night; apparently too dark to be able read the simple instructions.
  6. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    07 May '10 21:26
    It was a dark and stormy night. Raven's fingers trembled with anticipation as she unwrapped the package from justforgirls.com. If only the power would come back on so she could power this device and begin her new adventure...
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    07 May '10 23:14
    😵

And here I was afraid people would not be able to read instructions...
    "Please PM me your entry."
    Itwas a dark and stormy night and Raven should know by now that we don't do instructions. You should know this, you are a dude after all.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    08 May '10 01:44
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Itwas a dark and stormy night and Raven should know by now that we don't do instructions. You should know this, you are a dude after all.
    Honest to pete, the funniest person on the site. I know that it comes at an extreme personal loss, but I still want you to know that I appreciate it.
  9. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    08 May '10 04:40
    Originally posted by uzless
    It was a dark and stormy night. Raven's fingers trembled with anticipation as she unwrapped the package from justforgirls.com. If only the power would come back on so she could power this device and begin her new adventure...
    That's not a sentence.
  10. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    08 May '10 04:41
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    You brighten up my life.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 May '10 05:33
    One wonders why you don't announce these kinds of General Forum banter-driven things on the General Forum.
  12. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    08 May '10 15:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    One wonders why you don't announce these kinds of General Forum banter-driven things on the General Forum.
    Thread 129932
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 May '10 02:05
    Originally posted by uzless
    Funny you should mention this. There are these devices called batteries, see...
  14. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    10 May '10 13:35
    Thread 129932
    I just got Rick Rolled!!! 😲
  15. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    11 May '10 20:19
    It was a dark and stormy night ...when I was woken out of a fitful sleep by a huge crash. Racing to the window I looked out into utter blackness called night. Suddenly a flash of lightning turned back the darkness if only for a moment. What I saw in that moment will haunt my dreams forever.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree