1. Standard memberDukeOfEuphony
    player of the violin
    Canada.
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 20:46
    I liked it in the old RHP when on the rating graph it showed the opponents rating along with the players rating. is it possible to get this feature back?
  2. Joined
    12 Nov '06
    Moves
    02 May '15 00:402 edits
    Originally posted by DukeOfEuphony
    I liked it in the old RHP when on the rating graph it showed the opponents rating along with the players rating. is it possible to get this feature back?
    I agree. I like the update, but the new rating graph is a real downgrade. It only shows 50 games, so you don't really see the big picture. Also seeing the opponents rating is nice,
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    02 May '15 02:11
    Originally posted by KnightStalker47
    I agree. I like the update, but the new rating graph is a real downgrade. It only shows 50 games, so you don't really see the big picture. Also seeing the opponents rating is nice,
    Just below the graph you have buttons that will allow you to page back and forth to see all of your games. At least I have that on my pc laptop.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 May '15 02:44
    I think the new rating graph is the thing I like least of all the changes. You no longer get the trends, you can't pick a machine user or sandbagger at a glance, and because the scale moves along with the graph you can't even see your own improvement (or deterioration). Those horrible big wheels that mean nothing have taken up half the space that was available for a graph that meant something.

Once all the change over is settled I'll be lobbying for a return to the old graph.
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    02 May '15 06:22
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I think the new rating graph is the thing I like least of all the changes. You no longer get the trends, you can't pick a machine user or sandbagger at a glance, and because the scale moves along with the graph you can't even see your own improvement (or deterioration). Those horrible big wheels that mean nothing have taken up half the space that was availa ...[text shortened]... omething.

Once all the change over is settled I'll be lobbying for a return to the old graph.
    I'm thinking that the new graph was made to fit better on small screens. Still, there ought to be a more comprehensive version for big screens.
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 May '15 07:59
    Even a popup or link to another page would be better than the present useless graph.
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    02 May '15 18:34
    Even a popup or link to another page would be better than the present useless graph.
    Yes. A popup in landscape with full functionality ought to be possible even on mobile.
  8. Standard memberDukeOfEuphony
    player of the violin
    Canada.
    Moves
    04 May '15 23:51
    I agree with all of the above.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 May '15 21:11
    I think the new rating graph is the thing I like least of all the changes. You no longer get the trends, you can't pick a machine user or sandbagger at a glance, and because the scale moves along with the graph you can't even see your own improvement (or deterioration). Those horrible big wheels that mean nothing have taken up half the space that was availa ...[text shortened]... omething.

At the same time, if the old graph is coming back, please have an option to 'zoom in' on the last 50 games. I like being able to see each game of the last few dozen or so. The old graph was way too hard to see details of a particular game or games, and if you're 'finger-clicking' games that close together, getting the one you want is just luck. On a desktop, you can hover a mouse to get pop-up details. There's no such functionality on a mobile device.
  10. Standard memberDukeOfEuphony
    player of the violin
    Canada.
    Moves
    07 May '15 15:27
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    At the same time, if the old graph is coming back, please have an option to 'zoom in' on the last 50 games. I like being able to see each game of the last few dozen or so. The old graph was way too hard to see details of a particular game or games, and if you're 'finger-clicking' games that close together, getting the one you want is just luck. On a desk ...[text shortened]... you can hover a mouse to get pop-up details. There's no such functionality on a mobile device.
    I didn't think of that; I use a computer. I think that's a good idea.
  11. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    15 May '15 19:15
    I also liked it with the old graph, that you also knew to a decimal point, the percentage of timeout wins and losses, I would like that to come back too.
  12. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 21:24
    I want to up a vote for bringing back the longer "rating trend" graph than the current one of 50 games.
  13. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 17:14
    Originally posted by Kegge
    I want to up a vote for bringing back the longer "rating trend" graph than the current one of 50 games.
    This hasn't been forgotten.

One of the post site update jobs that is yet to happen.
  14. Standard memberDukeOfEuphony
    player of the violin
    Canada.
    Moves
    19 Jun '15 18:39
    Originally posted by Russ

Thanks Russ 🙂
  15. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 08:53
    Originally posted by Russ

just a polite reminder 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree