1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    10 Jan '20 17:422 edits
    The clan league feature has sat dormant for a couple of years (for no good reason) and we are ready to start up the leagues again!

All teams entered previously for the new seasons have been removed, so every clan leader must enter a new team of eligible players.

If you are a clan leader, please enter as many teams in different leagues as your members are comfortable with. Participation from clans is essential for this restart.

If you are a clan member and would like to participate, please message your clan leader.

Any leagues with sufficient teams entered will start within 2 weeks. (More information to follow regarding exact timing.)

A team of four or six is possible.

Four man teams

4 man teams - 1 day timeout [clid]5[/clid]
    4 man teams - 3 day timeout [clid]6[/clid]
    4 man teams - 7 day timeout [clid]7[/clid]
    4 man teams - 14 day timeout [clid]8[/clid]

Six man teams

6 man teams - 1 day timeout [clid]1[/clid]
    6 man teams - 3 day timeout [clid]2[/clid]
    6 man teams - 7 day timeout [clid]3[/clid]
    6 man teams - 14 day timeout [clid]4[/clid]

Clan leaders, if you need assistance on how to enter a team, please post to this thread.

Follow the links above, then use the "View new season's teams" button. Then use the "Enter or edit team" team link from the side bar.
  2. Joined
    24 Nov '03
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 03:13
    @Russ

Russ, I have six players in my clan (Caro-Kann Lovers Clan) and I want to enter us into the league but I keep getting a message saying not enough of my players are available. Can you help me sort this out. Thank, Caro-Kann Clann Leader
  3. Joined
    18 Feb '12
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 06:28
    @eric-crook said
    @Russ

Russ, I have six players in my clan (Caro-Kann Lovers Clan) and I want to enter us into the league but I keep getting a message saying not enough of my players are available. Can you help me sort this out. Thank, Caro-Kann Clann Leader
    Russ - I’m getting a similar message for Son of Muti clan when I try to enter.
  4. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 09:07
    The members have to chose the clan as the one they want compete for in the leagues. You can see it for the members of your clan when the shield is added to their symbol.
  5. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 09:25
    Yes, you may need to message your members and tell them to set their clan league availability.

Right now, in Caro-Kann clan, NO members are available for league games.
    In Son of MUTI, only Divot Farmer is available.

You can set this availability via this URL:
    https://www.redhotpawn.com/mysettings/myclansettings.php
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 16:37
    @Eric-Crook

A player can only represent one clan for league play, so they must make themselves available for league games for your clan exclusively.

When viewing your clan members on the clan home page, check out the "legend" button at the bottom of the page which will show the meaning of the icons that indicate status of all current members.

Some members might need a reminder to select your clan, at which point they will become available.
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 16:39
    @64squaresofpain said
    You can set this availability via this URL:
    https://www.redhotpawn.com/mysettings/myclansettings.php
    Also, when viewing the list of clan members, the clan member status icon will turn into a button when viewed by that member, so they can quickly access personal clan settings.
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 16:41
    A message will be broadcast to all subscribers with a reminder (and a button to clan settings within the message).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree