1. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 00:30
    I like it. Maybe four out of five stars. Unfiltered language. Humorous.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '20 00:56
    @caesar-salad said
    Thanks fo letting us know.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 06:58
    @caesar-salad said
    This was on my list.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 09:531 edit
    @caesar-salad said
    Yes I keep seeing it’s trailer when skipping through but always decide it’s for teens and early twenties audience. Ageist I know, but there is much on that platform, so I use homemade filters.
    Said the guy whose desperately waiting for another series of the ‘Umbrella Academy’
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 10:06
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yes I keep seeing it’s trailer when skipping through but always decide it’s for teens and early twenties audience. Ageist I know, but there is much on that platform, so I use homemade filters.
    Said the guy whose desperately waiting for another series of the ‘Umbrella Academy’
    “Homemade filters”

Please share, because I find that it is not always easy to find what you want, or think you want to watch.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 10:52
    @divegeester said
    “Homemade filters”

Please share, because I find that it is not always easy to find what you want, or think you want to watch.
    Their in my head dive, I judge from the trailer if it’s going to be my cup of tea.
    Recently my daughter harassed me into watching ‘Snowpiercer’ ( the series) and after struggling through two episodes I gave up and concurred with my original filter based decision.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 11:49
    @kevcvs57 said
    How was this? Another one from my ever-growing list.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 11:50
    @kevcvs57 said
    Their in my head dive, I judge from the trailer if it’s going to be my cup of tea.
    Recently my daughter harassed me into watching ‘Snowpiercer’ ( the series) and after struggling through two episodes I gave up and concurred with my original filter based decision.
    Yeah, my evaluation as well.

Not nearly as good as the movie.
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 14:16
    @kevcvs57 said
    I'm watching Snowpiercer.
    It's like the Walking Dead on rails.

I'm in now, so I might as well tough it out.

Having worked for a Rail Carrier for 40+ years, I should be ashamed of myself.
    But then again, I know zombies don't exist.
    Except maybe at Trump rallies. 😛
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 17:04
    @mghrn55 said
    I'm watching Snowpiercer.
    It's like the Walking Dead on rails.

I'm in now, so I might as well tough it out.

Having worked for a Rail Carrier for 40+ years, I should be ashamed of myself.
    But then again, I know zombies don't exist.
    Except maybe at Trump rallies. 😛
    I think its the Zombie theme that would have got my daughter hooked. She would married one by now if they were real.
    TWD is one where I struggled through a whole series but in the end the dirt and grime got too much for me, I just wanted everyone to get a shower or at least wash their hands between cracking zombie skulls and eating.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 17:10
    @suzianne said
    Yeah, my evaluation as well.

Not nearly as good as the movie.
    I will watch the film, roughly 2hrs is just about right for my attention span regarding zombies.
    I enjoyed both 28 days and 28 weeks later along with the early Romero type from the sixties.
  12. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 17:25
    I appreciate hearing what other people are watching. These days I can rarely commit to a movie, let alone several seasons of a TV series.

I'm not much into zombies, but did watch Train to Busan and the animated prequel Seoul Station at the start of the year.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 20:06
    @kevcvs57 said
    Oh I see! I thought you had access to something outside of Netflix which helped.

Amazon search is even more challenging to use if you are looking for something outside of the marketing banners. I was quite surprised at how many movies they have, about 1,400 I think it was, although at least two thirds appeared to be complete rubbish.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 20:07
    @caesar-salad said
    I appreciate hearing what other people are watching. These days I can rarely commit to a movie, let alone several seasons of a TV series.

I'm not much into zombies, but did watch Train to Busan and the animated prequel Seoul Station at the start of the year.
    Apparently from a couple of lulls, especially in S5, Homeland is pretty much excellent all the way through.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 20:19
    @kevcvs57 said
    I will watch the film, roughly 2hrs is just about right for my attention span regarding zombies.
    I enjoyed both 28 days and 28 weeks later along with the early Romero type from the sixties.
    See, that's the thing. I had no idea there were zombies in the series.

AFAIK, there were no "zombies" in the movie. Sounds like the series had to find another point of interest and some producer said, "I know! Zombies!"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree