The Plumber Memorial Dead-Thread Swiss Challeng...

The Plumber Memorial Dead-Thread Swiss Challeng...

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Out of drinks

On Clique Beach

Moves
18 Dec 05

All contributors to the Dead-Thread, aka "Thread-Killing Champ (May '05)" are invited to participate in a new tournament:

The Plumber Memorial Dead-Thread Swiss Challenge

The tournament will be run as a Swiss System tournament, outside of normal RHP tournament control (I don't think Russ offers a swiss option). I.e. you will be assigned an opponent each round, you and your opponent will create/play the pair of games, and report the results.

Since this tournament is a Swiss system, no one is eliminated. Everyone will be given a match every round. Winner will be the player with the most accumulated points.

Number of rounds will depend on number of players entered. If less than 8 entries then 3 rounds, 9-16 players then 4 rounds, more than 16 players then 5 rounds.

Default time for the games will be 3/7, but if both players agree you may use a different one.

To enter, either PM me, or reply to this thread that you'd like to play.

If you appear in the below list then you are eligible.

abalone, adramforall, Aiko, angie88, ark13, arrakis, bambee, bbarr, blindchesscake, Bosse de Nage, c99ux, celticcountry, CenterNut, Chakan, Checkmate187, chessnut57, chris stephens, Coconut, Crowley, D43MON, Daemon Sin, darvlay, DeepThought, demonseed, dfm65, dottewell, ellohiym chanan, elvendreamgirl, Fat mans revenge, Freddie2004, GalaxyShield, gaurav2711, genius, Hand of Hecate, hopscotch, invigorate, jimslyp69, KneverKnight, kwgoodwin, marinakatomb, Mesmiris, mokko, Moldy Crow, murrow, Nordlys, Nyxie, oishi, orfeo, Otis, PBE6, Peachy, penejo, phil nutley, Phlabibit, PocketKings, Remora91, rhb, rmacken, rockymcgee, RookRAK, schakuhr, seraphimvulture, Shanshu311, shavixmir, Sicilian Smaug, Siskin, slimjim, sonhouse, Starrman, The Plumber, Tirau Dan, UmbrageOfSnow, Whats goin on eh, widget, Wildfire, wucky3, Wulebgr, XanthosNZ, xs, zakkwylder

We're still trying to determine a suitable prize.

N

The sky

Moves
18 Dec 05

I'm in (reluctantly 😉 ).

R
Out of drinks

On Clique Beach

Moves
18 Dec 05

Originally posted by Nordlys
I'm in (reluctantly 😉 ).
Thanks Nordlys - it would hardly be right to have it without you

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
18 Dec 05

I'm in. We should ask Russ if the winner can have a little R.I.P. tombstone in the winners profile.

R
Out of drinks

On Clique Beach

Moves
18 Dec 05

Originally posted by GalaxyShield
I'm in. We should ask Russ if the winner can have a little R.I.P. tombstone in the winners profile.
An excellent idea ...

R
Out of drinks

On Clique Beach

Moves
18 Dec 05

In so far:

RookRAK
Nordlys
The Plumber
ark13
GalaxyShield

Those who expressed an interest before format was announced (i.e. please confirm)

Wildfire
Whats goin on eh
zakkwylder
murrow (aka murxie)
whats goin on eh

N

The sky

Moves
18 Dec 05

Originally posted by RookRAK
In so far:

RookRAK
Nordlys
The Plumber
ark13
GalaxyShield

Those who expressed an interest before format was announced (i.e. please confirm)

Wildfire
Whats goin on eh
zakkwylder
murrow (aka murxie)
whats goin on eh
Whats goin on eh?

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
18 Dec 05

Originally posted by RookRAK
zakkwylder
Last but not least.😉

penguinpuffin

finsbury

Moves
18 Dec 05

I ai'nt gonna miss this, count me in.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
18 Dec 05

I have no idea what to do, but I seem eligible, so I am taking that seat.

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
18 Dec 05

moi aussi

R
Out of drinks

On Clique Beach

Moves
18 Dec 05

The latest entry list:

RookRAK
Nordlys
The Plumber
ark13
GalaxyShield
Whats goin on eh
zakkwylder
murrow (aka murxie)
Aiko
Freddie2004

Sais

Berks.

Moves
18 Dec 05

For this to be a memorial tournament doesn't someone need to shoot The Plumber first?

N

The sky

Moves
18 Dec 05

Originally posted by Peakite
For this to be a memorial tournament doesn't someone need to shoot The Plumber first?
We will see to it.

R
Out of drinks

On Clique Beach

Moves
18 Dec 05

Originally posted by Peakite
Since this was for the dead-threadm we were hoping everyone would start questioning whether The Plumber was indeed alive. He's entered in the tournament, but being alive is not a requirement.