1. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    08 Apr '06 08:38
    I'm sure this has come up before, but rather than have a single checkbox to render yourself available for clan challenges, wouldn't it be better to have several checkboxes for every clan you've joined?
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    08 Apr '06 09:23
    Originally posted by Amaurote
    I'm sure this has come up before, but rather than have a single checkbox to render yourself available for clan challenges, wouldn't it be better to have several checkboxes for every clan you've joined?
    Yeah it has come up before and consensus was it was a pretty crappy idea.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Apr '06 20:49
  4. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    08 Apr '06 23:16
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Yeah it has come up before and consensus was it was a pretty crappy idea.
    Oh yes, a horrible idea. 21 recs...
  5. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 09:261 edit
    Maybe the consensus was taken in a North Korean parking lot rather than the actual thread?

I don't see anything wrong with the idea. I wouldn't even necessarily advocate the number of games option that speedy proposes, I just think it's more equable to share out games between Clans to prevent overload via some kind of simple radio button option. The value and justice of that seems obvious and there don't seem to be any obvious drawbacks.
  6. Home
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 02:57
    Originally posted by ark13
    Oh yes, a horrible idea. 21 recs...
    24 now
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 03:09
    What justification would you give to a clan you are unavailable to while being available for other clans?
  8. Home
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 03:13
    What justification would you give to a clan you are unavailable to while being available for other clans?
    You are a slacker and you are tired of the leader feeding your inbox with too many games, and you what him/her to know that you are sick of it.
  9. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 04:39
    Originally posted by blindcheesecake
    You are a slacker and you are tired of the leader feeding your inbox with too many games, and you what him/her to know that you are sick of it.
    Then why are you available for other clans?
  10. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 05:563 edits
    That doesn't seem to be a terribly consistent criticism. What justification would you give to a clan you are unavailable to while playing tournament or siege games or accepting open invites? That is already a functional option for players on rhp.

In any case, the decision to drop a player always remains with the Clan leader. Good clan leaders will communicate with their players. If it's a problem, bombs away.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree