1. Joined
    24 Jul '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 21:16
    We know the common story of how Earth and it's nature was created. In 6 Days "God" Made the world with all it's living animals and sea life and mountains e.t.c.
    Then came Genesis the story of Adam, Eve and the apple, after that people believed that was how we and Earth was Made.

In the mid 1850's One Man named Charles Darwin released his new theory on his theory on how We were made........ the Evolution theory Darwin believed Mankind was made or evolved by the primate known as the monkey.
    Ever since then Man is trying to find whether God exsists and his story is true or if Darwin's theory of Evolution was a big hoax.
  2. The moral highground
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 21:23
    They could bot be correct.
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 21:33
    Originally posted by Ronnie48
    We know the common story of how Earth and it's nature was created. In 6 Days "God" Made the world with all it's living animals and sea life and mountains e.t.c.
    Then came Genesis the story of Adam, Eve and the apple, after that people believed that was how we and Earth was Made.

In the mid 1850's One Man named Charles Darwin released his new theory on ...[text shortened]... ether God exsists and his story is true or if Darwin's theory of Evolution was a big hoax.
    I see that you know the Biblical account much better than the scientific one. Your distortion of the theory of evolution and your butchery of English grammar gave you away.
  4. Joined
    25 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 21:33
    Originally posted by Brother Edwin
    They could bot be correct.
    7 edits and still a spelling error?!!! amazing.
  5. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 22:21

In the mid 1850's One Man named Charles Darwin released his new theory on ...[text shortened]... ether God exsists and his story is true or if Darwin's theory of Evolution was a big hoax.
    Let's all be clear on this:

Never anywhere in Darwin's Origin of the Species, and never in any of his or any other evolutionary biologist's work has anyone ever said that man evolved from a monkey.
    To suggest otherwise is just plain wrong.
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 22:50
    Originally posted by Rolfey
    7 edits and still a spelling error?!!! amazing.
    27 times people have fallen for that! Amazing!
  7. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 23:05

And in the 1950's plate techtonic theory came along and showed how mountains are formed. Glacial periods account for valleys (otherwise account for rock striations, "end moraine", and also the fact that we can see it happening even now). Radiodating since the early 20th century has shown that the planet has great antiquity (4.53 billion years at current estimates), indeed natural radioactive formations in rocks (such as the okla reactor) show that the world cannot be only 7,000 years old. People began to look at the evidence, not blindly following the bible without question, much to the chargrin of the christian church, and knew that was how the world was formed.
  8. Joined
    11 Apr '06
    Moves
    12 Apr '06 01:34
    God is true, he stands forever! If he is not true, how could monkeys know how to breed?
  9. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    12 Apr '06 01:42
    Originally posted by forever die
    God is true, he stands forever! If he is not true, how could monkeys know how to breed?
    Good night, folks!
  10. Standard memberDerfel Cadarn
    The Mighty
    Rocky Mountains
    Moves
    12 Apr '06 01:50
    Ask your parents.
  11. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    12 Apr '06 01:50
    Oh well that clears it all up then.
    Of course, it was so obvious. If god is not true how could anything know anything.
    FD you're brilliant.
    We don't need to do argue about anything again.
    Bye bye ...
  12. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    12 Apr '06 01:581 edit
    Ever since then Man is trying to find whether God exsists and his story is true or if Darwin's theory of Evolution was a big hoax.
    WOW!

edit: © ® ™
  13. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    12 Apr '06 01:58

Darwin didnt invent evolution theory.
  14. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    12 Apr '06 02:05
    Oh my God! I never thought of it that way before!

Dear Jesus,

Please come back into my heart. I'll forgive you the back rent if you will forgive me of all my sins . . . again.

In the precious name of Jesus.
    Amen.

P.S. I'm going to go sin like crazy now. Talk to you later.
  15. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    12 Apr '06 02:39
    How can this possibly be answered? 😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree