1. Standard memberHindstein
    Finish Him!!!
    Chess Club HQ
    Moves
    27 Jun '06 22:191 edit
    How about a slight alteration to the inital clan challenge page.

Include a 'message rival clan leader' box on this page. The challenger could then type a message here detailing any specifiy reasons for the challenge: campaining for the inclusion of a particular opponent who is unavailable, giving reasons for certain match-ups that appear to be mis-matched etc.

The resulting PM to the rival clan leader, following the offer of the clan challenge, would include this message - it could even look as if it was sent directly from that clan leader instead of the Red Hot Pawn Robot.

The message could look like this:

Date: 27/6/06
    Subject:Your Clan sucks....

I challenge your worthless crew to a sequence of duels to the death - last pawn standing!

{insert personal message here}

May the best clan win (which will be mine)

Sincerely, Hindstein
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 06:39
    Originally posted by Hindstein
    How about a slight alteration to the inital clan challenge page.

Include a 'message rival clan leader' box on this page. The challenger could then type a message here detailing any specifiy reasons for the challenge: campaining for the inclusion of a particular opponent who is unavailable, giving reasons for certain match-ups that appear to be mis-matc ...[text shortened]...

Sincerely, Hindstein
    Chess Club HQ
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 14:33
    Originally posted by widget
    I like the "insert personal message" part 😀 That would be more than enough extra info 😲
    Yeah. The rest could be automatically generated - like the current clan challenge message from the Robot...

🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree