Clan Challenge Idea...

Clan Challenge Idea...

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H
Finish Him!!!

Chess Club HQ

Moves
27 Jun 06
1 edit

How about a slight alteration to the inital clan challenge page.

Include a 'message rival clan leader' box on this page. The challenger could then type a message here detailing any specifiy reasons for the challenge: campaining for the inclusion of a particular opponent who is unavailable, giving reasons for certain match-ups that appear to be mis-matched etc.

The resulting PM to the rival clan leader, following the offer of the clan challenge, would include this message - it could even look as if it was sent directly from that clan leader instead of the Red Hot Pawn Robot.

The message could look like this:

Date: 27/6/06
Subject:Your Clan sucks....

I challenge your worthless crew to a sequence of duels to the death - last pawn standing!

{insert personal message here}

May the best clan win (which will be mine)

Sincerely, Hindstein

NowYouSeeIt

NowYouDon't

Moves
07 Jul 06

Originally posted by Hindstein
How about a slight alteration to the inital clan challenge page.

Include a 'message rival clan leader' box on this page. The challenger could then type a message here detailing any specifiy reasons for the challenge: campaining for the inclusion of a particular opponent who is unavailable, giving reasons for certain match-ups that appear to be mis-matc ...[text shortened]...

Sincerely, Hindstein

H
Finish Him!!!

Chess Club HQ

Moves
07 Jul 06

Originally posted by widget
I like the "insert personal message" part 😀 That would be more than enough extra info 😲
Yeah. The rest could be automatically generated - like the current clan challenge message from the Robot...

🙂