1. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Dec '07 15:20
    I think it would be a great idea to give players the option to manually organize their tournaments. For example, when I click on 'my active' in the tournaments section, I end up looking at like 15 different tournaments. The problem is that half of these I have been eliminated from.

I suggest making a 'My eliminated' folder as a subdivision of the 'my active' folder.. thereby making it easier to watch the progress of the tournaments that still hold meaning to you.
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    25 Dec '07 16:23
    YES!
  3. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    25 Dec '07 17:49
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    I suggest making a 'My eliminated' folder as a subdivision of the 'my active' folder.. thereby making it easier to watch the progress of the tournaments that still hold meaning to you.
    Thirded.
    Good idea!
  4. Amsterdam
    Moves
    25 Dec '07 20:50
    Good idea..

When you click on "My Active Tournaments", I don't wanna see the tournaments that I have been eliminated from..
  5. lookin' at ya'
    Moves
    25 Dec '07 22:49
    that seems like a splendid idea.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '07 02:27
    and i mean.. i like that I can see the final rounds of tournaments I was in.. it's always nice to learn from the stronger players.. but for convenience sake i think it would be nice to just see the tournaments we're playing in .. makes it faster to check for how long till the next round, etc.
  7. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Dec '07 06:53
    I think it would be a great idea to give players the option to manually organize their tournaments. For example, when I click on 'my active' in the tournaments section, I end up looking at like 15 different tournaments. The problem is that half of these I have been eliminated from.

I suggest making a 'My eliminated' folder as a subdivision of the 'my ac ...[text shortened]... making it easier to watch the progress of the tournaments that still hold meaning to you.
    Yes please !!!!

I hate being reminded of all the ones I've been kicked out of, so a subgroup for them sounds like a great idea.
  8. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    26 Dec '07 10:29
    Not forgetting "My victories" 🙂
  9. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    26 Dec '07 15:57
    Originally posted by John of Reading
    Not forgetting "My victories" 🙂
    these are displayed on your player profile
  10. Standard memberGalaKev
    Borderer
    Scotland
    Moves
    27 Dec '07 17:34
    Great idea, I was eliminated back in July/August on one torno in round 1.

But one player in another group, who shall remain nameless (but most would guess) , has 50% of his games still to play and only up to 25-30 moves in each game.

I can't qualify to next round, my games are over, my group has been decided. What use is it to have on my active list?
  11. Subscriberbeatlemania
    Purveyor of Potatoes
    Here
    Moves
    29 Dec '07 06:36

I suggest making a 'My eliminated' folder as a subdivision of the 'my ac ...[text shortened]... making it easier to watch the progress of the tournaments that still hold meaning to you.
    Yes! Rec'd! Please, Russ do this soon!
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Dec '07 15:40

I made a proposition in Thread 83208.

When a tournament winner is decided the tournament get from status 'active' to 'completed', even if the tournament is still active for those participants who have games still in progress in this tournament.

Then we have tournaments 'active' when one player has finishe all of his games.

I would like to revise the tournament status definition alltogether.
  13. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 21:24
    I prefer ih8sens' suggestion here for manual organisation of tournaments. If we can organise the tournaments into arbitrary sub-folders, as we do for "My Games", we don't have to agree on the exact meaning of "active", "completed" etc.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 23:02
    Originally posted by John of Reading
    I prefer ih8sens' suggestion here for manual organisation of tournaments. If we can organise the tournaments into arbitrary sub-folders, as we do for "My Games", we don't have to agree on the exact meaning of "active", "completed" etc.
    Agree!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Dec '07 18:23
    holy cow 10 rec's .. looks like this one went over well 😛.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree