1. Standard memberneonpeon41
    The Conductor
    With the band
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 04:00
    How many stadiums have you visited and watched an MLB game? Please list, if you are able.

Skydome, Wrigley, Comisky (U.S. Cellular), Miller Park, HHH Metrodome, Old Busch, Great American, Comerica, PNC, Ballpark at Arlington, Minute Maid, and Jacobs Field.

Names are listed as they were at the time of the game.

This summer: Yankee Stadium and Shea. Almost halfway there...

np
  2. Standard memberFat mans revenge
    Pennywise Says Hi
    Up from mainstream
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 04:44
    Coors Field (Go Rockies!), Chase Field, Wrigley Field, PetCo Park, Dodger Stadium, and Kauffman Stadium.

I'm hoping to make my way to Comerica Park in Detroit this year to check out an interleague game or two between the Rockies and Tigers.
  3. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 05:56
    Originally posted by neonpeon41
    How many stadiums have you visited and watched an MLB game? Please list, if you are able.

Skydome, Wrigley, Comisky (U.S. Cellular), Miller Park, HHH Metrodome, Old Busch, Great American, Comerica, PNC, Ballpark at Arlington, Minute Maid, and Jacobs Field.

np
    Wrigley, Comisky, Miller Park (Milwaukee), Yankee Stadium, and Shea. Driven past the ones in Philly and Baltimore. I've been to minor league games in Syracuse and Tucson and spring training games in Tucson. (The only spring training anyone could do in Syracuse would be for ice hockey!)
  4. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 06:531 edit
    Originally posted by neonpeon41

np
    I have been to everyone but Seattle's (this year) and the new one in Washington. Hope to get to see a game there also.
  5. USA
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 14:471 edit
    Fenway, Yankee Stadium, and Coors.
  6. weedhopper
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 18:23
    Only Fulton County and Shea for me.
  7. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 17:08
    Citizens Bank Park, Fenway, Camden Yards, Shea, Yankee, RFK
  8. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 19:04
    Coors and Busch...have always wanted to go to Fenway...maybe one day.

Dave
  9. Gangster Land
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 19:11
    SafeCo, Fenway, Yankee, Shea, RFK, Camden Yards.

This year will see Nationals Park, and hopefully Comerica.
  10. Joined
    03 Jul '03
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 21:07
    busch old and new (new rocks!), wrigley, comiskey old and new (old one rocked!), milwaukee county stadium (old), tiger stadium (old), fulton county stadium (old).
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 21:17
    Yankee, Shea (Mets), Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway (Boston), Wrigley (Cubs), Citizen Bank (Phillies)
  12. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '08 01:18
    Originally posted by slimjim
    I have been to everyone but Seattle's (this year) and the new one in Washington. Hope to get to see a game there also.
    safeco field is amazing! you should really check it out.. old meets new, nice style, dimensions, city views, seating views, price isnt that bad.. i like to try to get to row 1 of the left field bleachers, homeruns get there now and then and you look straight down into the bullpen.. really good pen view! its not as bad as view to homeplate as one would think..
  13. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    02 Apr '08 03:20
    only the metrodome for me!
  14. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '08 03:59
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    only the metrodome for me!
    ive been there, it needs to go.. soon 🙂
  15. Joined
    03 Jul '03
    Moves
    03 Apr '08 16:56
    you guys might find this article of interest. i personally find the new ballparks appealing, but the price of tickets appalling. i can scarcely afford to take my family to a major league game. my sons get their exposure to baseball through tv, radio and the local minor league park ($6 dollar field box tickets).

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ys-forbesstadiums040208&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree