The End of Days

The End of Days

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
04 Sep 08

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-christ is: The anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything is it OBAMA??

Hmmm . . .

Moves
04 Sep 08

Originally posted by Wulebgr
According to The Book of Revelations the anti-christ is: The anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything is it OBAMA??
Man, it is so good to have you hangin’ around here again!

d

Moves
04 Sep 08

I must have missed that verse. Can you cite it here please?

P

weedhopper

Moves
04 Sep 08

Originally posted by darvlay
No--he can't. 'cuz it ain't there.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
04 Sep 08
1 edit

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
No--he can't. 'cuz it ain't there.
If it's there I can find it

P

Moves
04 Sep 08

Most of the ranting that I've heard about the anti-christ has said that he/she/it would be a jew, not of muslim descent.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
04 Sep 08

Originally posted by darvlay
You've never even read the Bible.

P

weedhopper

Moves
04 Sep 08

If it's there I can find it
😉 Good luck. To find a Muslim dude in his 40s who'll take over the world, you'd best try Nostradamus, 'cuz it sure ain't in The revelation of St. John the Divine 😀

W
Angler

River City

Moves
05 Sep 08

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
😉 Good luck. To find a Muslim dude in his 40s who'll take over the world, you'd best try Nostradamus, 'cuz it sure ain't in The revelation of St. John the Divine 😀
I can find anything and everything in Nostradamus, including support for whatever interpretation of scripture I fancy.

BTW, Barack Obama is a Christian, not Muslim.

p

SEMO

Moves
05 Sep 08

W
Angler

River City

Moves
05 Sep 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
He the only candidate that appears to be walking in the true spirit of Jesus.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
05 Sep 08

He the only candidate that appears to be walking in the true spirit of Jesus.
Obama walks no more than does a turd. He flies a private jet.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
05 Sep 08

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Obama walks no more than does a turd. He flies a private jet.
and Jesus flew in his Air Jordans

j

Moves
05 Sep 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
You should be careful. You don't know that. He has made at least as clear a confession to the world as George W. Bush.

I see no reason to take his word on it any less than George W. Bush.

If you do believe Bush's confession of faith in Jesus what reason do you have to not receive Obama's?

j

Moves
05 Sep 08
1 edit

I remember when they said John F. Kennedy was the likely Antichrist.

It has been awhile since I studied that subject. But here are some things I recall have biblical reasons to believe about the coming Antichrist:

1.) The origin of the Antichrist is more likely to from Greece.

2.) The Bible says that he will have a stout appearance. So you should expect him to look more like an Arnold Swartzeneggar than a Barack Obama. He will have a physically imposing appearance. Barack does not.

3.) He probably will not be married. I recall that it says something about him having no desire for women.

4.) He will probably be much more intelligent then any world leader we have seen.

5.) He will clearly be someone who more people want to be like. Too many people would rather die than have dark skin. So it probably won't be anyone of Obama's color.