1. Joined
    26 Aug '11
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 04:22
    Yea. but that "KINGSHILL" is a clown. He uses you as the "Scapegoat" for his bad playing behavior.
    There's no grandmaster in Wales. Give a break.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 04:23
    Originally posted by jcmessy
    Yea. but that "KINGSHILL" is a clown. He uses you as the "Scapegoat" for his bad playing behavior.
    There's no grandmaster in Wales. Give a break.
    What OTB gradmasters do you know of on RHP?
  3. Joined
    26 Aug '11
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 04:353 edits
    We have Strong Players here.
    Problem is ... How do you know they will also play or train like you do?
    "Not touching the Pieces". for real training..

Mr RJHinds, I came to this site to train myself. Meaning Winning is not useful to me,
    but losing will, for that's the one I take home for study.

By the way... I am deeply sorry for cleaning you up in the past post.
    They truly make you, as an "SCAPEGOAT" for that bad clown. ("KINGSHILL"..)
    I will not be surprise, if they banned me for exposing this "KINGSHILL" Clown.[/b]
    If they banned paying ($$$) players who support this site for exposing this "Freeloader" Rotten Potato,
    not my lose. We can always brings our $$dollars somewhere else.
    [b]if they sided that "Clown" over me...🙄
  4. Joined
    26 Aug '11
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 04:50
    We need to "Cleanse this Site" for true Supporting dues Payers to attract honest seekers.
    Not freakin dues bags.., Who will only make this site less attractive to new comers..
    BANNED Them!! They are not paying members anyway..
  5. Joined
    26 Aug '11
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 05:022 edits
    They are just "LIABILITIES Anyway", "Not an Asset for this site".
    All this "Clowns" do is take advantage of this site that work hard for fairness.
    And this "Clowns" are abusing it, in return. What an act of payment..

And this clown have the guts to open a forum Page. Making someone as an Scapegoat..
    Now that really takes guts..
    Shame on you "Cheaters" Setting Records like they are better than the World Chmapions.
    This site gives you a free game just for you. And you know what you give in return?
    You insult our Honest Intelligence, all of us honest paying members..
    Go somewhere else you "Clown". Stop clowning here. You don't look good for us..
    Now if you pay your dues and play "Clean Chess", (I hope 🙄 ) then we will respect you.
    Now that is a promise..
    So be good now..No more Cheating..Support this site by paying your $$ dues..
    Thank you..
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 05:36
    [b]We need to "Cleanse this Site" for true Supporting dues Payers to attract honest seekers.
    Not freakin dues bags.., Who will only make this site less attractive to new comers..
    BANNED Them!! They are not paying members anyway..[/b]
    If you guys were really concerned about dues supporting members, you would not have harrassed me and threaten to have me banded. I was a dues supporting member until that happened. I thought it was a good site to play chess and talk to other players until this happened and I certainly did not want to pay my renewal dues and then get banned from playing here. I know I could go somewhere else, but I came here first at the recommendation of my daughter and I was enjoying it until Proper Knob accused me of lying and cheating. Then you guys followed suit. I think this kind of talk needs to stop.
  7. Joined
    26 Aug '11
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 05:56
    You are not that bad Mr RJHinds. You have only been here
    for a short time, as far as the record show. They straightened your knuckle head early.
    As i see it now. This clowns uses you as an "Scapegoat" for the real ones here.
    I for one has already forgiven you. don't worry about it..
    (As far as I am concern) ...
    If we just keep harping this knuckle head Clowns, They will probably behave one day.
    They will probably realize that it's not worthy to be a "Clown".
    I am still positive, That as long as we keep harping, Someday, this site will be less infested again.
    I hope...
  8. Joined
    26 Aug '11
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 06:02
    Just be a 'Changed man", and help this site who works hard for you,
    to support it by renewing your yearly dues.[/b]
    You are an American like me, and we got $$ dollars..Are you forgetting it?
    We help the world, so this is nothing to us..
  9. Joined
    08 Apr '09
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 09:29
    Jcmessy, please stop using bold font. That's generally considered inappropriate in forums. It's equally annoying as someone sitting next to you who is shouting all the time, while talking to you.
  10. e4
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 15:16
    Hi RJ

If you sub up and get banned then your sub is returned to you.
    So no excuse there - sub up 🙂

Hi JC.

"But this guy "KINGSHILL" has far better record than all the WORLD CHAMPIONS."

Comparing win % on here against strong OTB players is not very accurate
    and is no proof of cheating.

Kingshill's average opponent is 1800 far lower than any strong OTB player
    past or present.

Here you can pick and choose who you play.
    I got to 2000+ (eventually) by just playing under 1600 players.
    You cannot do that in the OTB world, there you have to play who you get paired
    against and the better you are the tougher the opponent.
  11. Standard memberkingshill
    Mr Ring Rusty
    Wales
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 16:09
    [b]We need to "Cleanse this Site" for true Supporting dues Payers to attract honest seekers.
    BANNED Them!! They are not paying members anyway..[/b]
    Could someone give JCM a vallium or possibly another brain cell to double is intellect..! ;-)

Consider that I've never played him I really don't know why he's having a go at me.

Up until recently I was a subscriber and I will subscribe again BUT I want to study the games that I've played in order to reshape my openings. eg I no longer play Bg5 against the Slav preferring e3. This means that I have to adjust my middle game as well as learning the opening. If I want instant chess I'll play on Freechess or ICC.

From the game (v RJH) posted in another thread JCM can hardly play chess so I don't know what he's 'clowning' on about. On the whole I try to make constructive comments on here.

There are no GMs in Wales but we have 3 IMs. My son is also an FM and now that his dental studies are coming to an end hopes to gain an IM title in the next year or 2.

CHILL OUT JCM...... It's only a game after all NOT LIFE and the AIR WE BREATH..
  12. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 16:19
    Originally posted by kingshill
    There are no GMs in Wales but we have 3 IMs
    GM Nigel Davies is, I think, 1/8 Welsh. Both he and Gawain Jones are often assumed to be Welsh because of their names.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 16:291 edit
    Originally posted by Fat Lady
    GM Nigel Davies is, I think, 1/8 Welsh. Both he and Gawain Jones are often assumed to be Welsh because of their names.
    My name is Hinds. My mothers maiden name was Wright and her father was married to an Oglesby. What would you assume me to be?
  14. Joined
    07 Jan '09
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 16:311 edit
  15. Standard memberkingshill
    Mr Ring Rusty
    Wales
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 17:02
    Originally posted by Fat Lady
    Other than Jones I don't think that Gawain has any connection with Wales. Nigel played and possibly lived in Wrexham but I don't count him as Welsh either

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree