1. Joined
    01 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 16:53
    In the past week or so I've had 2 players message me to say they're stopping playing and I could take the skull. Both of them resigned all their games and told me it was so I wouldn't get many points. One of them said he couldn't afford to lose to somebody with a low rating as I had.
    Another one just resigned and told me it was a boring game.
    Is this a common thing now?
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 19:29
    Originally posted by MilkyJoe
    In the past week or so I've had 2 players message me to say they're stopping playing and I could take the skull. Both of them resigned all their games and told me it was so I wouldn't get many points. One of them said he couldn't afford to lose to somebody with a low rating as I had.
    Another one just resigned and told me it was a boring game.
    Is this a common thing now?
    First I've heard of it.
    Were the players non sub's like yourself?.
    Not that there's anything wrong with that, but having a maximum of, I think ,6 concurrent games they may just be being selective.
    I've just renewed my subs again for about $30 U.S.Pretty cheap I'd say and as many games as you like.
    Regarding ratings, I stopped taking notice of them years ago.
    The only ones that have any meaning are the 1 yr and 5 yr max and the ones that are used for calculation are the current ones which can depend on timeout losses and deliberate resignations.
  3. Joined
    01 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 18:42
    I don't think they were subs, but they were both provisional. It was just weird I had 2 games within such a short time where I got a message saying they were resigning all their games just to give me their low rating win, and both said to take the skull.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree