1. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    03 Aug '13 17:31
    If you haven't used RHP's annotation viewer before choose view interactive from the tab near the top right and the notes come up under the board.

Annotation 3592
  2. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    03 Aug '13 20:412 edits
    Originally posted by Ragwort
    If you haven't used RHP's annotation viewer before choose view interactive from the tab near the top right and the notes come up under the board.

Annotation 3592
    thanks for posting I've see Qg5 in a few openings - forking g2 and whatever is in the centre, I can't see what blacks getting back here to be honest though - looks complex
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Aug '13 23:04
    Originally posted by e4chris
    thanks for posting I've see Qg5 in a few openings - forking g2 and whatever is in the centre, I can't see what blacks getting back here to be honest though - looks complex
    I think Black is trying to get White out of any heavily analyzed or prepared lines by White and hoping that his experience with this opening will result in mediocre play by White and a win for Black.

The Instructor
  4. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    03 Aug '13 23:07
    Excellent post! This is so much better than just a bare game score with no comments.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree