Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 06 Apr '06 12:32
    afpr- you start a game with me- I miss one day ()family emergency) I had you beaten and you know it, so you don't send a reminder you just take the win

You are a freakin ahole!!! you should be banned from the site- I still can't believe you did that. unreal
  2. 06 Apr '06 13:08
    Originally posted by Shafty1980
    afpr- you start a game with me- I miss one day ()family emergency) I had you beaten and you know it, so you don't send a reminder you just take the win

You are a freakin ahole!!! you should be banned from the site- I still can't believe you did that. unreal
    Yawn...

Why were you playing with a 1 day timeout and no timebank? That type of thing is just begging for you to be timed out.
  3. 06 Apr '06 13:09

I don't send reminders either - does that make me an ahole too...?
    I think that everyone has to take his own responsability of his thinking times. Don't you agree?
  4. 06 Apr '06 13:11
    Yup!
  5. 06 Apr '06 13:14
    Let the heathen rage.
  6. 06 Apr '06 13:15

Poor form, Shafty. Don't bring this out into the public.

/yawn
  7. Standard member Redmike
    Godless Commie
    06 Apr '06 13:16
    Kinda like Game 1817208 in reverse
  8. Standard member Natural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    06 Apr '06 13:44

How big of a family emergency could it be if you even have time to fuss over a game and a bunch of rating points?
  9. 06 Apr '06 14:53
    Originally posted by Redmike
    Check and mate
  10. Standard member Wulebgr
    Angler
    06 Apr '06 15:52
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I don't send reminders either - does that make me an ahole too...?
    I think that everyone has to take his own responsability of his thinking times. Don't you agree?
    I stare at the envelopes until they become skulls, then I click 'em.
  11. 06 Apr '06 15:55 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    I stare at the envelopes until they become skulls, then I click 'em.
    How rude !!!

I give them at least a chance. I wait at least 30 seconds before I click the skull. Just because I have a kind nature.
  12. 06 Apr '06 16:09
    Originally posted by Redmike
    ouch, whose the jerk now...
  13. Subscriber BigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    06 Apr '06 17:10

Time is part of the game. Quit yer whining.
  14. 06 Apr '06 19:35
    By accepting the game you are commiting to the time-limit of one day per move... now if you had discussed the matter and he had agreed not to claim a win on time-out I could see you being angry... but I agree - quit whining.
  15. 06 Apr '06 19:40
    I never looked to see the time limit- Thats my fault- I will check from now on.

As for quit your whining- I posted this topic at 8 in the morning- I haven't whined since.