Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. Standard member Ari Brenin Cymru
    Siachmat!
    30 Dec '07 15:45
    Looks like Akizy is back on top after Weyerstrass lost 5 points for a draw against franz007at. Game 3663800
  2. Standard member mipmcpt
    manchester clan
    30 Dec '07 19:44
    YES,
  3. Standard member Dragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    30 Dec '07 19:49
    Originally posted by Ari Brenin Cymru
    Looks like Akizy is back on top after Weyerstrass lost 5 points for a draw against franz007at. Game 3663800
    Am I bothered?
  4. Standard member mipmcpt
    manchester clan
    30 Dec '07 19:54
    well.he is a great player!!
  5. 30 Dec '07 20:00
    They both have the same flag - I wonder if they know each other in real life?
  6. Standard member mipmcpt
    manchester clan
    30 Dec '07 20:17
    i bet they do!! chess world at their level is a small world!!
  7. 30 Dec '07 20:39
    Originally posted by mipmcpt
    i bet they do!! chess world at their level is a small world!!
    I enjoy reviewing their games. They see the game at a whole new level. When Weyerstrass got a 1600 rated guy in a tournament, he ripped his limbs off. I couldnt have done much better. The guy just has it
  8. Standard member mipmcpt
    manchester clan
    30 Dec '07 21:59
    yes, i also reveiw their games it has helped me a lot!!
  9. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    30 Dec '07 23:37
    Weyerstrass is the #1 he has the tie breaker.
  10. Standard member bannedplayer306509
    Best Loser
    30 Dec '07 23:54
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Weyerstrass is the #1 he has the tie breaker.
    yah i'm not sure why akizy is put higher than him w/ equal ratings...
    weyer has the better win loss ratio, more wins, less losses, more moves heck!

    Not sure what th ereasoning is.
  11. 31 Dec '07 00:03
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    yah i'm not sure why akizy is put higher than him w/ equal ratings...
    weyer has the better win loss ratio, more wins, less losses, more moves heck!

    Not sure what th ereasoning is.
    alphabetical order i guess
  12. Standard member Lukerik
    Stick your hands up
    31 Dec '07 01:41
    I think it goes in order of who joined the site first.
  13. 31 Dec '07 02:04
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    I think it goes in order of who joined the site first.
    I am sure this is correct (although Russ can confirm this). The User ID will most likely be the primary key of the users table. Having done a select of the users ordered by ratings, if there aren't any more "order by" clauses in the database select statement, the database will then bring back rows in whatever order the rows have been entered (in this case, primary key order).
  14. Standard member mipmcpt
    manchester clan
    31 Dec '07 09:24
    my thinking as well!!
  15. 31 Dec '07 15:54
    Originally posted by Policestate
    I enjoy reviewing their games. They see the game at a whole new level. When Weyerstrass got a 1600 rated guy in a tournament, he ripped his limbs off. I couldnt have done much better. The guy just has it
    He certainly seems to on this site. I think I'd be favourite to take him out OTB though. Mr Weyerstrass, always assuming they are one and the same, is over 300 Elo points weaker FIDE then RHP. For what it's worth, mine are almost identical.