1. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '06 08:55
    Hey 7ate9, is it possible to set up the position from move 46, and then I play black, you white. Just to show what would happen. No need to be rated.... just out of curiosity and for learning purposes only. Is there such a feature on here?
  2. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    10 Oct '06 09:361 edit
    Originally posted by ckoh1965
    Hey 7ate9, is it possible to set up the position from move 46, and then I play black, you white. Just to show what would happen. No need to be rated.... just out of curiosity and for learning purposes only. Is there such a feature on here?
    White is in a LOST position, all black has to do to win is avoid blundering, I don't think anyone (or any computer) in the world let alone this site, could win with white if black does not blunder
  3. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '06 10:32
    Originally posted by stevetodd
    White is in a LOST position, all black has to do to win is avoid blundering, I don't think anyone (or any computer) in the world let alone this site, could win with white if black does not blunder
    Let me explain. The actual game ended in a draw, and chesskid asked us all if it is winnable. I gave my opinion that black should win. But I sensed some doubt in 7ate9. So I suggested that we play the same game from move 46. That is all. I thought it would be fun to try it out and exchange opinions.
  4. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    10 Oct '06 11:13
    Originally posted by ckoh1965
    Let me explain. The actual game ended in a draw, and chesskid asked us all if it is winnable. I gave my opinion that black should win. But I sensed some doubt in 7ate9. So I suggested that we play the same game from move 46. That is all. I thought it would be fun to try it out and exchange opinions.
    I know that, but you posted after my first posting where I had already answered chesskid's question (look above) when I told him he had a won game, but blundered on move (was it 47 I forget now) when RxA2 wins or were you being sarcastic (I'm never sure on here)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree