Anyone wanna help me

Anyone wanna help me

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
20 Aug 06
2 edits

Originally posted by master1013
as you notice, most of my losses are move timeouts.😠🙄😲
Not much point in playing someone who cannot be bothered to finish the game.

For Omegastarglider I will give some help. Send me an unrated challenge when you are ready or a message referring to this forum and I will challenge you.

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
20 Aug 06

Originally posted by Shinidoki
a 1100 would be perfectly capable of teaching 800's where they go wrong.

why? well thier tactics, planning endgames, etc are going to be better than the 800's -- so, you [800] can learn something.
Can they?

From my experience 1100 still leave pieces hanging everywhere and have no grasp of basic tactics and strategy, probably don't know the openings and have difficulty mating with K & Q vs K.

What could a 800 player learn from that?

c

Moves
20 Aug 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Dragon Fire
Can they?

From my experience 1100 still leave pieces hanging everywhere and have no grasp of basic tactics and strategy, probably don't know the openings and have difficulty mating with K & Q vs K.

Thank you! Exactly my point, I wouldn't bother with the unrated challenge either Dragon. I played one against him and guess what I found he needed to improve. Get this, you won't believe it....hold your breath....TACTICS! He dropped a piece, and got behind in development early. (Another area that needs work, although maybe I was being a little unfair since I used the King's Gambit 😛)

To all sub 1300's, Tactics will boost your rating hundreds of points.

S

Moves
21 Aug 06

Originally posted by Dragon Fire
Can they?

.....yet, in order to be 1100 they must have some better understanding of the game than the 800...if he could teach that, he maybe onto soemthing

O

Moves
21 Aug 06

Originally posted by cmsMaster
Thank you! Exactly my point, I wouldn't bother with the unrated challenge either Dragon. I played one against him and guess what I found he needed to improve. Get this, you won't believe it....hold your breath....TACTICS! He dropped a piece, and got behind in development early. (Another area that needs work, although maybe I was being a little unfair s ...[text shortened]... e King's Gambit 😛)

To all sub 1300's, Tactics will boost your rating hundreds of points.
for your information i wasn't giving enough attention 2 the game(but i would've lost anyway) wasnt analyzing the board etc etc.

i didnt knew how 2 counter kings gambit(but i know how 2 use it)

i aint very good thats why i want 2 improve but i want a real person 2 help me improve and i dont have the time 2 train chess everyday

im following ur advice and training tatics