Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. Subscriber ogb
    21 Apr '18 14:27 / 1 edit
    I want to implant a chess openings/defenses chip in my brain. Where can I get one?
  2. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    21 Apr '18 14:52
    Originally posted by @ogb
    I want to implant a chess openings/defenses chip in my brain. Where can I get one?
    I see in the encyclopedia Galactica, they are on sale on Procyon IV, the nearest Galactic Shack. There are more but they are 209 light years away, too much for the Galactic delivery service to send and still make a profit.
  3. Subscriber BigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    21 Apr '18 19:58
    Originally posted by @ogb
    I want to implant a chess openings/defenses chip in my brain. Where can I get one?
    I have one in stock. Just PM your credit card details and I'll ship it right away.
  4. Subscriber lemondrop
    sizzle
    22 Apr '18 02:35
    Originally posted by @ogb
    I want to implant a chess openings/defenses chip in my brain. Where can I get one?
    a brain or a chip?
  5. Subscriber ogb
    22 Apr '18 02:39
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    I have one in stock. Just PM your credit card details and I'll ship it right away.
    Is Visa Card ok?
  6. Standard member caissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    22 Apr '18 10:40
    Originally posted by @ogb
    I want to implant a chess openings/defenses chip in my brain. Where can I get one?
    It will be available by the middle of this century according to a friend at the National Science Foundation.
  7. Subscriber venda
    Dave
    22 Apr '18 16:31
    Originally posted by @ogb
    I want to implant a chess openings/defenses chip in my brain. Where can I get one?
    Have you tried Stockfish and chips?
  8. Subscriber BigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    22 Apr '18 19:59
    Originally posted by @ogb
    Is Visa Card ok?
    Yes sir
  9. 23 Apr '18 08:12
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I see in the encyclopedia Galactica, they are on sale on Procyon IV, the nearest Galactic Shack. There are more but they are 209 light years away, too much for the Galactic delivery service to send and still make a profit.
    That's all very well, but what does the Hitchhikers's Guide to the Galaxy say? I bet it knows where you can find one on the black hole market.
  10. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    28 Apr '18 15:05 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    That's all very well, but what does the Hitchhikers's Guide to the Galaxy say? I bet it knows where you can find one on the black hole market.
    No, those chips are for the reptillians on Frtthar IV, not compatible with primate brains. The only ones for primates are in the cats eye nebula 2000 light years away, difficult delivery even for the Galactics.

    Chess turns out to have been an alien import about ten thousand years ago and is a well known game in the galaxy but you knew that all along didn't you.
  11. Subscriber ogb
    28 Apr '18 17:31
    Originally posted by @sonhouse


    Chess turns out to have been an alien import about ten thousand years ago and is a well known game in the galaxy but you knew that all along didn't you.
    The aliens didn't know the game until they abducted Kirsan. He taught them chess..
  12. 29 Apr '18 04:46
    Originally posted by @ogb
    I want to implant a chess openings/defenses chip in my brain. Where can I get one?
    You seem to be doing very well without one.
  13. Subscriber ogb
    29 Apr '18 18:30
    Originally posted by @mchill
    You seem to be doing very well without one.
    yes, and I go to WalMart for my vaccinations ..
  14. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    29 Apr '18 20:09
    Originally posted by @ogb
    yes, and I go to WalMart for my vaccinations ..
    What chip are you using now for your games?
  15. Subscriber ogb
    30 Apr '18 01:22
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    What chip are you using now for your games?
    bar-B-Que flavored Fritos