Chess Death in the USA

Chess Death in the USA

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

Moves
26 Mar 15

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Give them time...it's only been a few minutes. Meanwhile, grab some popcorn and enjoy the free entertainment. 🙂
Looks like you were correct-account has been suspended.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
26 Mar 15

Originally posted by JPhitzer
I don't share you idea of entertainment. It is amusing perhaps, but in a very sad way.
Better to laugh at them than feed them, I say.

DF

Moves
27 Mar 15

Originally posted by JPhitzer
Looks like you were correct-account has been suspended.
I suspect it might have been yet another return of Jason Repa. I might be wrong though, Repa is usually a lot more insulting.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Mar 15

Originally posted by Data Fly
Who cares if he looks Japanese? When I see Nakamura interviewed he comes across as 100% American.

To me an imported Grandmaster is one who learnt his craft in a different country, so the adopted one can't claim much or any credit for the level he or she has reached.

Anyway, enough of this. Life is too short to get into internet arguments with dicks. P ...[text shortened]... make your next post to me your last, safe in the knowledge that there will be no reply from me.
Promises promises🙂

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
27 Mar 15

I suspect it might have been yet another return of Jason Repa. I might be wrong though, Repa is usually a lot more insulting.
He used to be here under cube equity. No telling when the next rock gets turned over.

DF

Moves
27 Mar 15

Originally posted by Paul Leggett
He used to be here under cube equity. No telling when the next rock gets turned over.
I missed that one, but I think you're right!
http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/search.php?authorname=Cube%20Equity

The drunk knight

Stuck on g1

Moves
27 Mar 15

I missed that one, but I think you're right!
http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/search.php?authorname=Cube%20Equity
So over 2 years later he decides to come back here just to troll the forums more and be banned again?

What a rich and fulfilled life he must lead...