1. Joined
    13 Apr '12
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 20:03
    Is anybody still using chessimo? (www.chesimo.com) I've just downloaded the free trial and it's pretty cool for practicing endgames. I've been reading a book and playing on a proper board (Thank you GP), but the board doesn't play back, and I'm finding the endgame module included in the trial useful.

Has anyone paid for the full software? Do you have any opinions on it's usefulness? I'm using chess tempo and the chess tactics server for tactics. They are free, and I should imagine at least as good as chessimo.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 22:09
    Originally posted by Dewi Jones
    Is anybody still using chessimo? (www.chesimo.com) I've just downloaded the free trial and it's pretty cool for practicing endgames. I've been reading a book and playing on a proper board (Thank you GP), but the board doesn't play back, and I'm finding the endgame module included in the trial useful.

Has anyone paid for the full software? Do you have a ...[text shortened]... ics server for tactics. They are free, and I should imagine at least as good as chessimo.
    have you tried this for endgame practice?

http://www.chessvideos.tv/endgame-training/endgame-simulations.php
  3. Standard memberkingshill
    Mr Ring Rusty
    Wales
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 22:24
    I'd advise doing Chessimo and then trying ChessTempo. Some funny solutions on Chessimo but you will pick up MANY rating points by doing the exercises especially at your current grade. Don't know what it costs now but I registered a previous version

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree