1. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 12:42
    Just got myself the above game (only one in the shop), and i have a few questions to ask if you(s) could help?

1. I wont be getting broadband for a few weeks, and the comp i use doesnt support uchess.How long does the average realtime game take? what would be the best time to set the games to to get good practice?
    2. When i try to set up a tourney i cant stop the computer only games from playing out, how can i skip them / can i skip them?

Hope you can help. . . thanks
  2. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 15:23
    Most over the board internet games are ten and one minute. In ChessMaster 7000 you can select the tournament game you want to play. Surely they did not take this option out of ChessMaster 9000 leaving only auto play as a option. With ChessMaster 7000 I was able to save a tournament and stop its play when it was on auto.
  3. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 15:35

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 20:07
    For the computer games in the tournament, there should be a box which says, quick result. Just click that and you don't have to wacth the computer games unless if you want to.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree