1. Joined
    05 Nov '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '08 21:46
    Hi everyone

I'm sure it will have been covered before but what are the benefits etc of joining these and what is the difference between a clan and a club.

If it has been coveed before and there is a previous thread about it please jsur post the thread link.

Thanks

J
  2. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    18 Dec '08 22:36
    The main point of a clan is to play competitively against other clans as a member of a team. Benefits there are obvious I guess but it's also a handy way to find games.

Clubs are still in a testing phase. In many you have internal club ratings and tournaments. Many also have very rewarding private forums.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Dec '08 22:39
    Originally posted by st40
    Hi everyone

I'm sure it will have been covered before but what are the benefits etc of joining these and what is the difference between a clan and a club.

If it has been coveed before and there is a previous thread about it please jsur post the thread link.

Thanks

J
    They're a scourge.
  4. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    18 Dec '08 23:24
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    They're a scourge.
    Especially [clubid]109[/cluid].

Other clubs are far better of course!
  5. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    18 Dec '08 23:30
    Yes [cludi]109[/cludi] was a scourge but he's gone now. Club 109 is still a problem but only for one person.
  6. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    19 Dec '08 00:51
    Originally posted by st40
    Hi everyone

Thanks

J
    As a fellow Scot you are eligible for Club 58 where we have leagues, cups, forums & chat rooms

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree