1. Quad Cities, IL
    Moves
    07 Dec '06 18:43
    It would be important to not read too much into such information. Just because someone has a lot of timeout wins doesn't mean they pounce on every skull the second it appears. But it could be useful information to have - I might think twice about going into a game with someone that has few real losses, but many timeout losses. I take skulls - but don't really like it - they don't really help me become a better player.
  2. Joined
    09 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 Dec '06 19:45
    Ok, question is a timeout win different from an actual win? I've had about 5 players now get to the point that they're losing and instead of resigning (nice thing to do) or play the game out (also nice), just let the timer run out for a week. It's very annoying. Is there a reason for this besides just being rude?
  3. Quad Cities, IL
    Moves
    07 Dec '06 21:13
    You just described the exact reason why timeouts are needed, why timeout wins should count the same in the points, and why having a lot of timeout wins does not mean that one is any lesser of a player. I just think having them differentiated in the profile statistics would be interesting - and I see no real drawback to including them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree