1. Standard membermarc56
    writer and editor
    Forlรฌ
    Moves
    07 Sep '07 22:49
    Hi! I'm not a subscriber yet;I'm just going to leave for a long period of vacation and for that reason I've finished all my games without starting any new one. I see some players have a message reading "CORRENTLY REFUSING MORE GAMES", how can I get this, in order to prevent any player from challenging me during the period I'm on vacation? And when I'll be back at home how can I delete that message?
    Thank you to anyone who can help me
    marcello
  2. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Sep '07 22:521 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    07 Sep '07 22:58
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    that can also be usefull for people who are still here, as only you can then set it so only buddies and clan leaders can send games...
  4. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Sep '07 23:021 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard membermarc56
    writer and editor
    Forlรฌ
    Moves
    07 Sep '07 23:37
    Thank you very much!
  6. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    08 Sep '07 13:00
    Originally posted by marc56
    Hi! I'm not a subscriber yet;I'm just going to leave for a long period of vacation and for that reason I've finished all my games without starting any new one. I see some players have a message reading "CORRENTLY REFUSING MORE GAMES", how can I get this, in order to prevent any player from challenging me during the period I'm on vacation? And when I'll be back at home how can I delete that message?
    Thank you to anyone who can help me
    marcello
    Also if someone challenges you while on vacation then the game does not start until you actually accept it.

The function is more for subscribers to limit the number of challenges/ability for other to challenge you, when you have reached the number of games you are happy with.
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    08 Sep '07 13:521 edit
    corrently refuse more games
    I've got mine set to max 10 but for some strange reason it never goes above about 6. Must be a glitch. ๐Ÿ˜•
  8. Standard memberc00ushion
    I'll take the Draw
    NewBridge,Ireland
    Moves
    08 Sep '07 14:03
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    I've got mine set to max 10 but for some strange reason it never goes above about 6. Must be a glitch. ๐Ÿ˜•
    I get the Exact thing Dr. Strangelove, Mines Max 10 and Still only get a max of 4 for me, dont matter I've got to many games going on anyway, Its driving me insane. Well play on! ๐Ÿ™‚
  9. The sky
    Moves
    08 Sep '07 14:43
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Yes, very strange, must be something wrong with your account... Does everything else work, e.g. the vacation flag and such?
  10. Standard memberc00ushion
    I'll take the Draw
    NewBridge,Ireland
    Moves
    08 Sep '07 14:46
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Yes, very strange, must be something wrong with your account... Does everything else work, e.g. the vacation flag and such?
    Yes, Everything I've encounted on here seems to work perfectly fine except that not sure why but I'll probably just put it to Max=0 anyway to just get no more challenges unless I get a message saying someone wants a game first.
  11. The sky
    Moves
    08 Sep '07 14:50
    Originally posted by c00ushion
    I get the Exact thing Dr. Strangelove, Mines Max 10 and Still only get a max of 4 for me, dont matter I've got to many games going on anyway, Its driving me insane. Well play on! ๐Ÿ™‚
    I don't understand. You currently have 55 games in progress. Are you saying that at some point you had only four, and people couldn't challenge you anymore even though your max was set to ten, but you don't really mind because you think more than four games are too much anyway? Then why are you playing 55?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree