1. Hainesport, NJ, USA
    Moves
    14 Feb '06 15:41
    I was surprised to see CroCrew is banned for engine use. I have two pending games with him. If I hadn't gone on site map by accident, I never would have known. Wouldn't it be a good idea to inform opponents when a player has been dumped. I bet some of his opponents have already sent reminders to CroCrew or are analyzing problem games with him for nothing. In spite of all that, I'm glad to see people are still being prosecuted for engine use because i hate to play against engines pretending to be people when i have a perfectly good Fritz at home that can beat me all the time.
  2. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    14 Feb '06 18:50
    Originally posted by buddy2
    I was surprised to see CroCrew is banned for engine use. I have two pending games with him. If I hadn't gone on site map by accident, I never would have known. Wouldn't it be a good idea to inform opponents when a player has been dumped. I bet some of his opponents have already sent reminders to CroCrew or are analyzing problem games with him for nothing. ...[text shortened]... ending to be people when i have a perfectly good Fritz at home that can beat me all the time.
    I check there yesterday. I kept checking in Jan wondering when the next person would get the boot after our friend SantaDRummer 🙂

I can't believe the leader of a clan would do such a thing! I would hate to be one of the clan memebers. To think you look to your leader for advice, etc...sort of like a hero and he betrays you!

Being a normal person whatever, but a leader doing this? ARGG!
  3. Hainesport, NJ, USA
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 00:18
    Yea, I feel sorry for the members of Croatian Clan. Sorta like what happened to Twin Peaks. Maybe it's a case where the leaders feel obligated to achieve the highest rating. If you look at CroCrew's rating chart, it looks mighty suspicious, increasing from around 12, 1300 to 2000 in such a short period of time. sooner or later he was about to be examined.
  4. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 00:25
    Yea, I feel sorry for the members of Croatian Clan. Sorta like what happened to Twin Peaks. Maybe it's a case where the leaders feel obligated to achieve the highest rating. If you look at CroCrew's rating chart, it looks mighty suspicious, increasing from around 12, 1300 to 2000 in such a short period of time. sooner or later he was about to be examined.
    Wow what a growth rate!
  5. Joined
    05 Feb '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 00:51
    I've been gone for a long time, what happened to Twin Peaks? I love the gossip
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 03:04
    I was surprised to see CroCrew is banned for engine use.
    How could it come as a surprise to you given his insane rating graph?
  7. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 03:39
    Wow I don't usually look at other peoples rating graphs but that is nuts.
  8. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 09:08
    Originally posted by Drumbo
    I've been gone for a long time, what happened to Twin Peaks? I love the gossip
    Who were you before?

D
  9. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 09:22
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Who were you before?

D
    He can't remember. 😵
  10. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 22:46
    tommybear?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree